Post Match Leicester 2 Brighton 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still shocked at how easy it was for Ferguson to score that equaliser. Pathetic.

A gutsy performance from a team really low in confidence.

A manager who remains one of the stupidest in game managers. Taking off Vardy cost us the win. Second goal a direct consequence of Daka being stupid.

Gutted to be honest.

Would have taken a point before the game but the circumstances mean it is almost worthless.

Why we try to see out games by just sitting back is beyond me.

Certainly a much better performance just filled with nerves. Luke Thomas was a damned site improved today - amazing what signing a new left back can do I guess....

Two points thrown away down to silly errors again. Really was no need for Daka to attempt to play that back, there was more space in front and it let to a costly equaliser.

It was all Brighton, until Albrighton scored, then it was all Brighton again. 2-2 probably fair but very annoying to bottle a lead again.

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh. Clinging on but it was there for the taking. Really frustrating.

When did “put it in row z” stop being a thing?

A gutsy performance from a team really low in confidence.

A manager who remains one of the stupidest in game managers. Taking off Vardy cost us the win. Second goal a direct consequence of Daka being stupid.

Gutted to be honest.
Vardy did not need to come off, surely. Just an FA Cup game against Walsall for the next two weeks.

Stupid pre-meditated substitutions

Vardy did not need to come off, surely. Just an FA Cup game against Walsall for the next two weeks.

Stupid pre-meditated substitutions
It was an astonishingly bad decision. He had them distracted and nervous, he’s useful in defending set pieces and he had 5 more minutes in him.

****ing stupid decision from a liability of a manager. As soon as he did it I knew it would cost us.

I think you’re being harsh. It’s not guts, it’s brains. They’ve worked their knackers off today.
You’re right, that’s harsh and not particularly true today. I felt like someone could have got between the ball and a Brighton player at any point in the build up to that goal is all.

****ing ridiculous decision to take Vardy off. Our useless **** of a manager directly costing us points once more.

You’re right, that’s harsh and not particularly true today. I felt like someone could have got between the ball and a Brighton player at any point in the build up to that goal is all.

****ing ridiculous decision to take Vardy off. Our useless **** of a manager directly costing us points once more.
Bang on the money. Man in the dugout needs to go.

I wasn’t opposed to the substitution at the time as I assumed we would play the ball in behind the Brighton defence and utilize Dana’s pace, give them something to think about so they had to sit deep. Evidently, that was not our managers plan.

I thought Barnes, although lacking quality today at least worked hard.
really? yet again due to his work rate he left Thomas Hugh and dry, he is hiding in the centre of the pitch when he should be tracking back.

it may well be BR game plan that when we are in attack KDH will fill the gap and Barnes is to stay higher up the pitch?

we were fortunate today as we created very little although we appeared to have mire grit today, the plus point is Maddison returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3966
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757