Post Match Leicester 2 Brighton 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally cannot see where or how we get our next league win. Our game management is non-existent. It shouldn’t have been difficult to see out that game today. But we couldn’t do it.

And Daka, what the **** was he thinking when he turned back towards our own area and played that pass. Belt it upfield you ****ing imbecile.

Oh, and how about someone marks their ****ing centre forward.

We were better today. Brighton weren't great at all.

Taking Vardy off was the single most stupid thing I've seen the **** do all season. Daka is a brainless Wish.com Ahmed Musa.

It's a point I wasn't expecting but it should have been 3.

And Daka, what the **** was he thinking when he turned back towards our own area and played that pass. Belt it upfield you ****ing imbecile.

Oh, and how about someone marks their ****ing centre forward.
Daka is useless. That he scored a phenomenal amount of goals for a drinks company only shows how shite Austrian football must be.

In the extremely unlikely event that we’re not relegated it will be thanks to other teams complete rankness and will be through no effort of our own.

Daka is useless. That he scored a phenomenal amount of goals for a drinks company only shows how shite Austrian football must be.
This goes beyond his footballing ability, or lack of. Just on a basic human being level, that was a mindnumbingly idiotic thing to do.

Some weird responses on here. I thought Vardy should have been taken off earlier than he was. He was clearly absolutely shagged out after an hour. Granted, he scrapped about but he couldn't run. The only objection from me is that I'd have brought Iheanacho on as he holds the ball better.

I thought we did well today. Fought hard against a much better side and didn't let our heads drop. That's significant progress. Brighton should have won easily but I think they thought that they had us whenever they wanted and they didn't do enough in the end.

I can't argue with the side or Rodgers today. A point is better than I'd anticipated.

The thing that is becoming increasingly obvious is how unfit we are. Once again, we're panting and hands on hips from the start of the second half really. All the players were struggling to run. There has been something really, really bad done with these players. There is no excuse for us being out-run by everyone else this season.

Oh, and he might have scored but Barnes was easily the worst player on the pitch. I find it's best to cover your eyes when the ball goes near him now. It's less stressful that way.

We started today's game with mendy and praet in the starting 11. 2 players that Rodgers has made clear for some time are shit and he'd love to get rid but can't. Odd times.

Can you help me; I'm confused! Most of you were predicting an absolute thrashing. We get a draw - and almost a win, and this proves the manager to be completely incompetent.

As to the introduction of Daka, I would think the idea was for his speed to give our defence a breather.

Can you help me; I'm confused! Most of you were predicting an absolute thrashing. We get a draw - and almost a win, and this proves the manager to be completely incompetent.

As to the introduction of Daka, I would think the idea was for his speed to give our defence a breather.

Are you still in the Rodgers in camp? I thought that'd burned down months ago. 18 points from 20 games isn't great is it. On your point....most expected a thrashing because Rodgers is still here. Losing 2 points today from a winning position on 85+ minutes is an improvement as we'd probably have lost all 3 not long ago.

I would think the same. Yet we never played the ball in-behind and didn’t give our defence a breather.

Other than another goal scored not as a result of our style of play we actually didn't impose ourselves on that 2nd half at all.

More points pissed away

A gutless surrender of two points

Taking KDH off for Maddison stopped any press we had left. It was an idiotic decision and changed the whole game

Vardy was absolutely knackered after a superb effort, but bringing Daks on under any circumstances is genuinely insane, and the bumbling hopeless oaf pissed possession away in the lead up to the goal- even so, what the **** are we doing when that cross comes in

But the main problem was the decision to pull back to virtually the 18 yard box for the last half hour of the game. We waved a white flag and waved them through - Dunk had the freedom of the ****ing park FFS

Not sure how much more of this I can go and watch while this **** is in charge

And that Harvey Barnes, lads - deary me...

Taking Vardy off was stupid. He was causing them all kinds of worry and they were deliberately keeping him covered. As soon as he went off it freed up any concerns they had and allowed them to press with every player. The other thing Vardy was doing all game was breaking up play high up the pitch. That stopped when he went off.

Daka was ****ing hideous. He's completely brainless and has the self control of Michael Jackson in a primary school.

Like I say, we were better than of late and we saw some fight. Add to that Maddison coming back and it's not a terrible day. It's a point I didn't think we'd get.

Well that was shite, I can accept defeat to a better team but oh my lord we gave Brighton the freedom of Leicester, Dunk could of got a deckchair out and lit a cigar, we have become soft with no fight or energy, we are bumbling along to the trapdoor in a daze, still on a positive note I don't have to watch Leicester until the Tottenham humiliation in a couple of weeks.

I know Barnes scored, so fair enough for that, but in the latter stages, when he was bringing Maddison on, why take off KDH and the energy he has? Simple solution was surely to take Barnes off, push KDH to the left and Maddison slots into the middle. At least that way, with us playing on the back foot, KDH would have been much more help to Thomas down that side of the pitch?

We were better today. Brighton weren't great at all.

Taking Vardy off was the single most stupid thing I've seen the **** do all season. Daka is a brainless Wish.com Ahmed Musa.

It's a point I wasn't expecting but it should have been 3.
Daka is the African Kramaric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758