Post Match Leicester 2 Burnley 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful decision taking Lookman off, deserved the draw but **** me the ref was spineless. Absolutely bollockless

Lucky escape. 2-2 is still a piss poor result. Defensively we are a complete and utter disgrace.

Wood with the stoppage time winner.

Vardy scored two for us, and one for them.

Could have sworn it was chalked off for offside.

Incredible. In ****ing credible.

It’s a ****ing embarrassment that we’ve conspired to lose and concede three goals to that bunch of cheating ****ing scum.

Edit - turned my stream off after the Wood goal.

Absolutely tremendous point, hard earned, fantastic effort to come back from the lads and two classic Vardy goals!

Officially Burnley only play 4 minutes of football per premiership game. They scored 2 today... imagine if they actually played for longer. They'd be scoring a hat full each week.

I just don't understand why we turned to complete shite once we got the equaliser.

Any other team would have penned them in and probably got a winner against that lot.

We need Evans back ASAP to try and get some organisation at the back.

More positives going forward today but defence is the stuff of nightmares.

Incredible. In ****ing credible.

It’s a ****ing embarrassment that we’ve conspired to lose and concede three goals to that bunch of cheating ****ing scum.

Edit - turned my stream off after the Wood goal.

Absolutely tremendous point, hard earned, fantastic effort to come back from the lads and two classic Vardy goals!
POTY.

Clearly I was too optomistic in saying we would beat Burnley
Pleased with Vardy's well taken brace though

Right:

- inexplicable starting lineups

- bizarre in match substitutions

- conceding early and soft goals forcing us to constantly chase games

- ponderous across the back football until backed into a corner

- waffling post-match interviews

Just need to hear a wee bit about Qualitee and Intensitee and we will have a bingo.

I want to give benefit of the doubt to the injuries, which are undoubtedly having a big impact…but our approach, particularly early in games, is not sharp enough.

Where on earth would we be without Nacho?

I couldn't even bear to post here during the game as I was so ****ing angry. We achieved yet another milestone today. First team to concede 2 to Burnley this season. Fabulous. Should have been 3 as well right at the end so relieved about that.

We are championship level defensively. It's worse than I thought it would be after the Fofana injury. Truly awful.

Without Vardy we're a bottom half team. Enjoy the next season or so I guess.

When a manager takes off a player like that I always assume it's a fitness or injury issue rather than the manager being a twat.
Yeah me too, but he didn't look injured. Maybe it was fitness related. Madison got stuck in when he came on, at least. Did enough to get a hatful of goals today, just couldn't do the final bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263