Post Match Leicester 2 Burnley 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
silver linings:

- Two Vardy specials
- Lookman an asset
- No apparent injuries (Ricardo?)
- Nacho yet again changed the game
- We finally got a little bit of luck (well, maybe…)

silver linings:

- two Vardy specials
- Lookman an asset
I think Ricardo was tactical. He was getting absolutely mauled defensively and offered next to nothing going forward. He's still not at the races fully is he.

silver linings:

- Two Vardy specials
- Lookman an asset
- We finally got a little bit of luck
I'd also put Maddison in there. He was much better in that cameo than he has been for a while.

I think Ricardo was tactical. He was getting absolutely mauled defensively and offered next to nothing going forward. He's still not at the races fully is he.
I was a little surprised he started against Burnley. Fully expect Castagne from the start either for him or Bertrand.

I'd just like to make the point again, Kavannah is the worst ref in the league. And whoever was the fourth official adding 2 minutes first half then 4 second is a coward.

Soumare for me is displaying all the signs of someone who hasn't yet got to grips with the pace of the game over here. He thinks he's got more time than he actually has which was something Adrien Silva never got used to. For me Tielemans just about gets a pass, Castagne did okay and Lookman was excellent.

Lookman must start again. Nacho must start. We must play 4-4-2.

Vestergaard I wasnt keen on when we signed him and I'm even less keen now hes had a few games. He's decent enough on the ball, but far too slow, a bit casual, rather weak and terrible in the air... absolute duffer. From here on out I expect Johnny Evans will be a bit part player, which is a ****ing ass shame because we need him big time to try and bring a bit of organisation about that defence and midfield..

Soumare for me is displaying all the signs of someone who hasn't yet got to grips with the pace of the game over here. He thinks he's got more time than he actually has which was something Adrien Silva never got used to. For me Tielemans just about gets a pass, Castagne did okay and Lookman was excellent.

Lookman must start again. Nacho must start. We must play 4-4-2.

Vestergaard I wasnt keen on when we signed him and I'm even less keen now hes had a few games. He's decent enough on the ball, but far too slow, a bit casual, rather weak and terrible in the air... absolute duffer. From here on out I expect Johnny Evans will be a bit part player, which is a ****ing ass shame because we need him big time to try and bring a bit of organisation about that defence and midfield..
We can't play 4-4-2 with this back four. It's as simple as that. Also Tielemans was back on it today. He was running everything.

I agree to a point but we're sacrificing something up front to try and compensate for this back four and failing to tighten up anyway. I think it's more about Brendan Rodgers just wants plenty of width and likes those two full backs to get up and down and provide support at both ends of the pitch but when we have to drop arguably our most in form and threatening player in Nacho to allow for it - is it really worth it when we've been piss poor defensively anyway?

Can anyone come up with any logical reason as to why Lookman was taken off? And if you can, why he was replaced by Maddison?

This is t even an anti-Maddison point. He did nothin g wrong when he came on. I’m just at a total loss at to the thinking behind that decision.

Oh and Brendan, see what happens when you play two-strikers, they combine for a goal. Obviously won’t happen every tome they play together. But it won’t ever ****ing happen with one of them on the bloody bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757