Post Match Leicester 2 Burnley 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the game. Kavenagh (? Spelling ) is obviously card happy but some very odd decisions. 14? Cards in 3 games. Taking Lookman off was one of the strangest Brenda decisions ever. Is he injured? Vardy has his goal scoring boots back on. Pierera off at HT another mystery but he went 3 at the back and more attacking so I guess right. Tielemans looked on top. The most annoying part for me? We win a corner at 1-2 down and Maddison walks, no strolls, to pick it up. I was ****ing furious at that.
Pierera….. That’s a new one. Quite good though.

Was he waiting for the central defenders to get into the box?
Maybe yeah? I felt he could have had more urgency though. Piper said the same on RL

Pierera….. That’s a new one. Quite good though.
I know sorry was just stabbing in the dark as I’m dyslexic and a moron.

Yes. But that's not part of the accepted narrative.
I have no issue with Maddison, I simply made an observation as an opinion, nothing more.

Yes. But that's not part of the accepted narrative.
Maddison has been poor for the best part of 20 games.
Though to be honest I thought he did OK today and I didn't notice any delay in taking corners, in fact the short ones were much better than the tripe that Bertrand served up

Maddison has been poor for the best part of 20 games.
Though to be honest I thought he did OK today and I didn't notice any delay in taking corners, in fact the short ones were much better than the tripe that Bertrand served up

Hear hear - ****ing hell those Bertrand corners were simply unbearable

Every one exactly the same. Every one ****ing awful

I don't understand why so many picking out Soumare as a bad performance?

I thought he did alright, and was probably better than Youri today (other than his assist)

I thought he did alright, and was probably better than Youri today (other than his assist)
He was ok, but it’ll obviously take him time to get used to the pace of the game. I disagree with you about the Youri comparison.

He was ok, but it’ll obviously take him time to get used to the pace of the game. I disagree with you about the Youri comparison.

I should've maybe specified that as Youri in the first half, where I felt he was quite sloppy - he was often making the wrong decisions and taking too long to play the ball too.

He improved a lot second half

Soumare had a better game than, Barnes,Vestergaard, Schmeichel, Ricardo and Bertrand.
Didn't think he did much wrong and was unlucky to be subbed but then again BR subs can be confusing

Is it too soon to say Vestergaard really wasn't the right signing?

God I wish we could get Evans and Fofana fit.

Is it too soon to say Vestergaard really wasn't the right signing?

God I wish we could get Evans and Fofana fit.
Yes. It's too soon. He's had a couple of good halves. He was completely wank today and for Brighton's second goal but I'll give him a few more games.

It took him a whole season to look good at Southampton.... could be a long and bumpy ride for a bit.

Agreed. Thought he was one of our better players and had a decent game.

Well, that was shite.

Defensively awful, and creating nothing, whilst playing slow, pedestrian, boring football. Puel-ball if you will, and it has been going on far longer than this season.

How is it possible to have a squad with Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes, Vardy etc…and be one of the least threatening teams in the league? It’s bordering on criminal.

Ridiculous formations, bizarre starting line ups, and shambolic substitutions. Iheanacho and Vardy play well together, and we’ve barely seen it this season.

I remember Rodgers coming out and saying that the players have no excuse now that we have the new state of the art training ground. Well, the same applies to him. He’s the first to give himself praise when we’re doing well. He now needs to be self critical and wake the **** up.

Agreed. Thought he was one of our better players and had a decent game.
I just felt he looked clumsy and gave too many daft, unnecessary free kicks away. He looked like a beefed up Mendy to me. I'm hopeful he will come good and he showed a few lovely touches today but so far, I haven't seen anything to suggest he is an improvement on what we already hhad. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757