Post Match Leicester 2 Crystal Palace 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of times our smashing bunch of lads tried passing when they could've been selfish once infront I thought. Doesn't matter n all that. Is that a sign of a smashing bunch of lads though?

An unreal individual performance from a player quickly becoming one of the best in the squad.

Pulled us out of the wreck almost singlehandedly. I ****ing love him

I felt for Thomas, he’s young and will improve. Albrighton has to play moving forward.

Maddison needs to have a long hard look at things this summer. A talented player and a big personality, but not quite the man or player he thinks he is. Perez to start for now.

Its part luck because Rodgers had no options when he changed the formation to incorporate Iheanacho, but he's clearly kept Iheanacho on side and worked on how he wants him to play. The reason we paid £25m for him was because he finished like 1 in 2 chances he got for Man City as a sub. Problem was he had never played first team football regularly for a team. Now he has he is clearly a player well worth that money and a lot more. There are very few players who have been on runs of these kinds in the premier league and he has the chance to both fire us to the champions league and win us the FA Cup.
wallop

The entire season is set up for an absolutely heart breaking Kalechi Iheanacho penalty miss in the last game.

Rodgers is a wizard. He saw that Vardy was getting a few injuries and decided to suck out his soul, desire, fight and talent and transplant it into a younger Nacho... Genius. Why don't other managed do the same? !!!

I actually think he has taken some Vardy attributes. At the end he pressed the defender, won the ball and went through on goal!

An unreal individual performance from a player quickly becoming one of the best in the squad.

Pulled us out of the wreck almost singlehandedly. I ****ing love him

I felt for Thomas, he’s young and will improve. Albrighton has to play moving forward.

Maddison needs to have a long hard look at things this summer. A talented player and a big personality, but not quite the man or player he thinks he is. Perez to start for now.
Maddison hasn't been poor this season. He has been injured for a large part of it and has put in some fabulous performances for us. Tonight, he stunk the place out but he's the type of player that can easily win you games with a stroke of fabulous football.

Maddison hasn't been poor this season. He has been injured for a large part of it and has put in some fabulous performances for us. Tonight, he stunk the place out but he's the type of player that can easily win you games with a stroke of fabulous football.
To put it into perspective, Grealish has 6 goals and 10 assists. Sterling has 9 goals and 6 assists. Maddison has 8 goals and 5 assists. Very comparable but everyone is creaming themselves over Grealish and Sterling and how they could be England's saviours.

Proper match winning, thundercunt of a shot from Nachos.

What a player!

'Shift and shoot - I wasn't thinking about anything else'​

FT: Leicester 2-1 Crystal Palace
8115d491-a9dd-4238-9034-d6e56b2cbca4.jpg

Leicester City
Leicester match-winner Kelechi Iheanacho to Sky Sports:
"It is so, so big, it is a massive three points for us.
"We were 1-0 down at half-time, we were nervous a little bit but in the second half we changed it around a little bit and got control of the game and got them running and the space kept coming and we got the goal.
"It will give us a boost into the next game. We have five games left so there is a lot of work to do and we cannot talk about the Champions League until the last game. We need to concentrate on our next game."
On his goal: "I was in the box and it was on my left foot, I wasn’t thinking about anything else – shift and shoot. When you have confidence in your game it makes you perform really well and it keeps coming and you keep scoring. Everything I do is just about making popillius look an utter twat."

HUGE win!

To turn that around from half time shows how far this team has grown.

We wouldn't have done that last season and that's going to be the difference to seal the top 4 spot this season.

The win, and the manner of the win, are huge steps towards the job being done
We probably wouldn't have done it earlier this season either. Remember Fulham?

Dont disagree with a single thing you have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757