Post Match Leicester 2 Manchester United 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game. Probably a fair result - felt we maybe could've won it.

Barnes was outstanding today. Did well defensively too.

Decent performance

A draw at last.

I'll take that. I still feel like we play like we are in awe of them. Fernandes is an exceptional player and I think they'd be an incredibly inferior team without him in the side.

I thought Tielemans and Ndidi were excellent. Justin and Fofana very good. Castagne doesn't look fit yet.

To add, yes Barnes was very good. He really is adding end product to his game.

Fair result, and a pleasing performance although at times our final pass just let us down.

Should have put Perez on a lot earlier, preferably for Maddison who was completely dog bob.

Love watching Tielemans - he oozed class today.

Have to say I’m loving the fluid formation. Back 4 when we’re dominating, well more like 2 as our full backs push up, then 5 at the back when we’re under the cosh. Albrighton is the key to it all, as Ricardo will be when he comes back.

Could have gone either way, that one - fair result in the end, although if we could ****ing defend properly we would have pissed it

Fernandes shouldn't be on the pitch.

I'd have bit your hand off for that earlier though, brilliant result for us there. Big improvement over most of our home performances this season.

No way should Fernandes have had a second yellow.

Good game.

THANK **** WE DIDN'T LOSE TO THESE ****ERS AGAIN

Boxing day saved by Sir Jamie

Vardy says he thinks it was going wide and therefore an o.g.

Frustrating second half from us against a side that I really felt were there for the taking. I don't really follow what we were trying to do and we got away with it a bit late on.

I said before the game that we needed to avoid defensive mistakes and be tight on Rashford and Fernandes and that's where we fell down. Man Utd looked tired and poor aside from those two.

That's a good point only if we now go to Palace and win. I expect a full rotation for that match, which is more likely due to only one late change being made by BR here.

Tielemans easily man of the match. Fofana and Ndidi worked hard too and Barnes did well in patches. The rest were bang average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363