Post Match Leicester 2 Newcastle 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky lads we go again

What year is it?

Needed more boring sideways slow shit football in the first 60 minutes. Newcastle clearly weren't asleep.

Fair ****s if it's West Ham taking the 4th spot mind....

Scoreline flatters us. I feel so angry at the moment, that was careless and gutless.

We were utterly humiliated by a combination of our own ineptness and a second rate side (although I thought their goalie was good)

Not sure why I'm that bothered tbh.

European football would be utterly wasted under this manager.

I don't care what BR or anyone else says, there are players that are coasting through matches which I can only think is because they want to play in the cup final (not get injured).

Vardy, Maddison, Fofana, Ndidi, Tielemans . . all of them really. So much on the line tonight and the attitude stank.

The only PL season we've been worse at home was the horrific bottom of the league campaign in 2001/2. Whatever we're doing for home matches is wrong. Totally wrong.

BR needs to be challenged about several dumb decisions recently. Unchanged teams when he needed to rotate. Lazy use of the back three when it wasn't right for the opponent. Ignoring poor performances and giving players second, third and fourth chances that aren't merited.

The one real worry I have tonight is how quiet the players were. Schmeichel is usually so loud you hear every word but not tonight. Nothing from the bench either. Whoever was on the pitch, it was just eleven passive passengers.

Where are the leaders?

Shades of West Ham away... battered for 80 minutes, wake up and try when it’s too late.
Why we just coast games thinking we just have to turn up to crush the opposition baffles me.
Small print... wtf has happened to Ndidi?! Cart horse

Any 25 ****ing shots? Not a ****ing chance there was.

****ing embarrassing.

Let someone else play in the CL as we would only bore the tits out of everyone, myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363