Post Match Leicester 2 Newcastle 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that I haven't heard mentioned anywhere is the level of our midfield engine room. I thought that Tielemans looked tired; he produced little of note, and I can't remember the last time I saw Wilf Ndidi fail in so many tackles and get robbed of the ball too.

If those two are burnt out, we really do have a problem in the remaining games...

Over the years I've normally been able to shrug off bad results, mainly because I've seen so many of them but I went to bed last night absolutely ****ing livid, I'm only just calming down.

How embarrassing was that
Imagine turning in a performance like yet in the the champions league
We cant beat southampton with 10 men or a struggling newcastle

The infuriating thing for me is that this reputation we are earning as bottlers, as a nice team who don’t like to be punched in the face, is absolutely antithetical to the history and “brand” of the club. This is probably the most talented team this club has ever put out, but they are nowhere near the most popular. They lack what the best Leicester sides have always had.

Grit, hard work, humility, recovering from setbacks and an underdogs spirit. Instead you sense a lot of entitlement and player “tourism” is sinking in. Kasper probably ****ing hates this lot.

We’ve gone from Rocky to Rocky 3.

A few of these lads need to **** off.

"awful" I like it. No ducking, calling it what it was.

I read ducking as ****ing and was really glad he hadn't included that in his Insta post and then realised ducking, for once, wasn't an auto correct.

Yes, agreed.

The slip has started.

Chelsea beat Man City so we're down to 4th.

Liverpool currently beating Southampton and closing in.

Ffs. I woke up feeling so bloody disappointed still this morning about this shitfest and our inevitable slide outside the top 4. What a waste of an opportunity again.

The slip has started.

Chelsea beat Man City so we're down to 4th.

Liverpool currently beating Southampton and closing in.

Ffs. I woke up feeling so bloody disappointed still this morning about this shitfest and our inevitable slide outside the top 4. What a waste of an opportunity again.

When West Ham thrash Everton tomorrow we can all relax and realise that it’s all over

Wont be any stress to suffer any more as it will be gone

When West Ham thrash Everton tomorrow we can all relax and realise that it’s all over

Wont be any stress to suffer any more as it will be gone
You ****. I was looking forward to no stress and it all being over and then those bastard fake scousers go and bollocks it up by winning.

You ****. I was looking forward to no stress and it all being over and then those bastard fake scousers go and bollocks it up by winning.

Just delays it a couple of days to when Yanited thrash us eight nil, then go and lose to the plastic scouse twats a couple of days later

You can still relax and plan your trip to Luhansk in the shitty Europa twats league

Just delays it a couple of days to when Yanited thrash us eight nil, then go and lose to the plastic scouse twats a couple of days later

You can still relax and plan your trip to Luhansk in the shitty Europa twats league

Doubt they're on the safe travel list but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757