Post Match Leicester 3 Fulham 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOKING AT THINGS AS THEY STAND AT PRESENT.RODGERS HAS A BIT OF TWIIKING TO DO BUT IM SURE HE WILL GET THINGS RIGHT.MY BIGGEST WORRY IS KASPER HES A GREAT STOPPER, BUT CROSSES,HES RUBBISH.AND HIS DISTRIBUTION IS CRAP. I REALLY THINK HE NEEDS TO GET A HOLD OF HISSELF INSTEAD OFGIVING SILLY POINTS AWAY LIKE HE DID LAST WEEK.WE NEARLY HAD ANOTHER YESTERDAY YOUR NOT THE BLOODY GREATEST .KASPER.THINK ABOUT IT
I think your Caps Lock is stuck mate.

Christ, I was convinced we’d see a “Rogers” in that monstrosity of a post.

I’m looking forward to seeing Rodgers twiiking (I assume that’s like twerking, yes?)

Huddersfield??

Good 3 points today but not much difference in my opinion, just the standard of opposition has been lower these past 2 home games.

Can't complain at the result but BR has got a lot of work to do on that showing if he is to meet the fans demands of best of the rest next season.

Nice to see us back to the usual Puel formation though.

Pressing from the front, passing the ball forwards in midfield, trying to slip the ball behind the defence at every opportunity to play to our best strikers strengths. What a breath of fresh air. Although let’s face it, it really wasn’t rocket science.

We need to throw the cheque book at Tielemans in the summer. He really is different gravy.
He’ll probably end up at spuds

Not much difference to previous performances! Did I really read that! What a twonk!

We won at home by two clear goals. Created chances and Vardy looked back to his best, thriving on the ball being moved forward quickly.

Spurs are skint due to their stadium. Just like Arsenal, they've overreached themselves and won't be doing much in the transfer market for the next few seasons. Alongside their inevitable choking, I think they've peaked as a club and it will all unravel over the next year or two.

Add to that the likely transfer ban for Chelsea. Who manages them next season too? They've made a bit of a mess of things recently. And then there is the possible transfer ban for Man City after their breaking of rules as well.

And of course Man Utd will mistakenly back Solskjaer (I agree that they have little choice now) and it will go tits up next season. The attempt to turn back the clock ignores the inevitable fact that he is not Ferguson and Man Utd players will not carry on performing for him. He is their 'Shakespeare'. He'll not be their manager by the end of next season.

Last but not least, there is the stink of another Liverpool choke this season. What will the consequences of that be? They will be damaged if they fail to win anything again this year.

All this adds up to a rather similar perfect storm to 15/16 for the 19/20 season. I don't think that the big boys will be as far clear of the rest. A team that are properly prepared and together will be able to upset them.

Spurs are skint due to their stadium. Just like Arsenal, they've overreached themselves and won't be doing much in the transfer market for the next few seasons. Alongside their inevitable choking, I think they've peaked as a club and it will all unravel over the next year or two.

Add to that the likely transfer ban for Chelsea. Who manages them next season too? They've made a bit of a mess of things recently. And then there is the possible transfer ban for Man City after their breaking of rules as well.

And of course Man Utd will mistakenly back Solskjaer (I agree that they have little choice now) and it will go tits up next season. The attempt to turn back the clock ignores the inevitable fact that he is not Ferguson and Man Utd players will not carry on performing for him. He is their 'Shakespeare'. He'll not be their manager by the end of next season.

Last but not least, there is the stink of another Liverpool choke this season. What will the consequences of that be? They will be damaged if they fail to win anything again this year.

All this adds up to a rather similar perfect storm to 15/16 for the 19/20 season. I don't think that the big boys will be as far clear of the rest. A team that are properly prepared and together will be able to upset them.
I love your optimism.

Cardiff to win the Premier League in 2020 then. You heard it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757