Post Match Leicester 3 Legia Warsaw 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they manage to get those flares into the ground? Been many years since I went to a game in England but don't they search you any more going in?

How do they manage to get those flares into the ground? Been many years since I went to a game in England but don't they search you any more going in?
They were certainly searching people who were going into the main stand, though not those going onto the Kop. If searches were made of the away fans, it was clearly not done very well.

It almost seems that there was more concern for the safety of the UEFA delegates and other assorted toffs than anybody else in the ground.
;-)

Also noteworthy that L block made no effort to repel the marauding mob, leaving the stewards and police to do the job. Although this is always the preferred course of action, it seems to me that L block thought they had met their match and that more than one or two of them were actually shitting themselves. And I'm afraid the ground-wide England chants will not go in our favour when UEFA come to consider the events.

They were certainly searching people who were going into the main stand, though not those going onto the Kop. If searches were made of the away fans, it was clearly not done very well.

It almost seems that there was more concern for the safety of the UEFA delegates and other assorted toffs than anybody else in the ground.
;-)

Also noteworthy that L block made no effort to repel the marauding mob, leaving the stewards and police to do the job. Although this is always the preferred course of action, it seems to me that L block thought they had met their match and that more than one or two of them were actually shitting themselves. And I'm afraid the ground-wide England chants will not go in our favour when UEFA come to consider the events.
L1 is full of arseholes who spend the entire game pretending they are hard and never get behind the team.

Security in this mega rich game is a bit weird. Sometimes people on £9 or so an hour are willing to make me and my 11 year old daughter empty all our pockets etc but let the guy who smells like a bomb factory wander through as it's not worth his life.

5 arrests have been made so far of Legia fans two were from London and three from Leicestershire

5 arrests have been made so far of Legia fans two were from London and three from Leicestershire
Idiots

Throw the book at them

Dead easy using the forum's search function. I searched for posts made by you with the word 'book' in them and found that thread.
Thanks Jeff - just a thought, where do I find Info on official advertising and rates ( as seen by non-signed-in readers) on the Talking Balls site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263