Post Match Leicester 3 Newport 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring as expected but we got the job done. Lovely goal from Justin and nice to see Vardy pop up with two. Braybrooke looked alright for an 18 year old aside from a couple mishit passes. Horrible to see Justin stretchered off - aside from leaving us stuck with Thomas I think he would have had a great chance to end up in the England squad with Chilwell and possibly Reece James out.

Perez should be reserved exclusively for Southampton matches.

Horrible to see Justin stretchered off - aside from leaving us stuck with Thomas I think he would have had a great chance to end up in the England squad with Chilwell and possibly Reece James out.
Ryan who?

Well that wasn't much fun.

The waggle your phone to get in thing was a shambles before kick off. They'd made it very difficult to get paper tickets for this one in order to test their shiny new system but so many people couldn't get in and it seemed to clog up just about every turnstile. I stood queuing to get in for about 20 minutes in the pouring rain. **** modern football.

I took a seat next to the dugout tonight in order to observe the goings on. Nice to see Huth involved with the coaching staff but it looked like he pissed off at half time. Toure has been relegated off the bench now. He sits next to Sadler in the crowd and spent most of the match on his phone. That guy is first team coach in name only.

Stowell was very subdued as well. He's on the bench but doesn't have much to do now he's not responsible for the set pieces. He looked on forlornly as the new fella went about giving out instructions. I can also report that Brendan hasn't sorted his trousers out from last season. He's still pulling them up too often.

There wasn't a lot to interest me on the pitch. I wanted to see Iversen live but he hardly touched the ball. He is nervous in possession though. Ward is far from convincing but he's better with his feet than Iversen. Hence why Rodgers prefers him. I still think Iversen is the better keeper though.

There was **** all to report of note from the game. Nobody was much good and nobody was utter shite. Vestergaard and Rodgers were a sight to behold when Brendan tried to give his defender some instruction before coming on. He really needed a step ladder to save his neck and maybe that's the reason why he's been frozen out. Too difficult to talk to.

Newport were a waste of a kit. Their keeper was very small with a massive arse. Oh and I got to see Wout Faes's backside at one point and it's really rather impressive. Happy Xmas, see you again on Boxing Day.

The waggle your phone to get in thing was a shambles before kick off. They'd made it very difficult to get paper tickets for this one in order to test their shiny new system but so many people couldn't get in and it seemed to clog up just about every turnstile. I stood queuing to get in for about 20 minutes in the pouring rain. **** modern football.

I took a seat next to the dugout tonight in order to observe the goings on. Nice to see Huth involved with the coaching staff but it looked like he pissed off at half time. Toure has been relegated off the bench now. He sits next to Sadler in the crowd and spent most of the match on his phone. That guy is first team coach in name only.

Stowell was very subdued as well. He's on the bench but doesn't have much to do now he's not responsible for the set pieces. He looked on forlornly as the new fella went about giving out instructions. I can also report that Brendan hasn't sorted his trousers out from last season. He's still pulling them up too often.

There wasn't a lot to interest me on the pitch. I wanted to see Iversen live but he hardly touched the ball. He is nervous in possession though. Ward is far from convincing but he's better with his feet than Iversen. Hence why Rodgers prefers him. I still think Iversen is the better keeper though.

There was **** all to report of note from the game. Nobody was much good and nobody was utter shite. Vestergaard and Rodgers were a sight to behold when Brendan tried to give his defender some instruction before coming on. He really needed a step ladder to save his neck and maybe that's the reason why he's been frozen out. Too difficult to talk to.

Newport were a waste of a kit. Their keeper was very small with a massive arse. Oh and I got to see Wout Faes's backside at one point and it's really rather impressive. Happy Xmas, see you again on Boxing Day.
This is a very odd post. :043:

We had no problem getting in. I had two tickets bought in the afternoon over the phone and downloaded on to my mobile.

I saw a long queue in the rain at turnstiles 7 to 12 and just walked towards the front.

As usual, most of the turnstiles had only about 10 people wanting to get in. I'd never used my phone to get in before but my daughter went first and I held my phone over the scanner. In she went. I then went in myself, no problem.

The whole process took about 10 seconds max. Stewards didn't search my bag either.

Shame Maddison wasn’t playing, we all know how good our Tenby.

All match reports should be like this. Vastly more entertaining & informative than the national press or the BBC website.

Not sure about your arse fetish though.

Although to be honest it's pretty harmless compared to the frankly disturbing proclivities of some on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757