Post Match Leicester 3 West Bromwich Albion 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
...... No need to risk injury......
Fofana ?
Was he referred to on commentary or in any of the post-match interviews as injured? Something was definitely going on around him with the medical guys...very similar to the previous occasion when he came off after only a few minutes of the 2nd half.. Truly hope not though...

i think its as simple as 'if Fofana, Evans and Soyuncu play until the end of the season we will qualify for Champions League'

Fofana ?
Was he referred to on commentary or in any of the post-match interviews as injured? Something was definitely going on around him with the medical guys...very similar to the previous occasion when he came off after only a few minutes of the 2nd half.. Truly hope not though...

He’s been fasting for Ramadan, so playing a full ninety not considered a good idea having not eaten or drunk a thing all day

According to big Sam we're a far better side than Chelsea...

We are, we just need to believe it.

Mental weakness is our downfall not ability.

Perhaps squad depth as well.

He’s been fasting for Ramadan, so playing a full ninety not considered a good idea having not eaten or drunk a thing all day
Ok thanks for that, not belittling in any way but I hope that’s all it was.

And for the FA cup semi as well. That's extremely impressive.

I don't think it's impressive, I think it's dumb.

I don't see a problem if he wants to abstain from food as that is unlikely to risk his health but no fluids all day with a match to play in the evening is stupid.

I presume that the club is used to dealing with it as we've had several practicing muslims over recent years but I genuinely think that it is dangerous.

i think its as simple as 'if Fofana, Evans and Soyuncu play until the end of the season we will qualify for Champions League'

“It is the fourth game they have started together as a trio, and it is their fourth win, as well as their third clean sheet. They have conceded just six shots on target in those four games, with five of those against Manchester United in the FA Cup quarter-final.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757