Post Match Leicester 4 Aston Villa 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last ten minutes, we were back. Some absolutely sumptuous football.
Get that going again, we’re going back for second.

Nice win although there are still another couple of gears to find when needed.

Villa no threat whatsoever.

If they were a dog, they would be put down now.

Brilliant performances from Justin, Albrighton and Ndidi. Excellent performances from the rest.

Chilwell, Tielemans and Perez have some work to do to get back in the team.

Lovely stuff. 4-0 win, big confidence boost, could see the confidence and swagger and style flowing back into the boys as the game went on. Vardy back in the goals (and now on 99 Prem Goals), Barnes looking classy and composed, Wilf back, and I won £20.

And it was against Villa.

All in all, bloody great!

And another nail in Villa's Premier League coffin!

James Justin superb.
Wilf immense.
Praet outstanding.
Albrighton an absolute work horse who continually delivers.
Marvellous.

Nice win although there are still another couple of gears to find when needed.

Villa no threat whatsoever.

If they were a dog, they would be put down now.

That's a morbid analogy!!! Followed by some dickhead sending me a video of Wuhan Market.

That's more like it.
Defence solid as a rock.
Passing got better and better.
James Justin is a thoroughbred. There is no way Chilwell gets back in to the team on merit at present.
Dont change the team other than Vardy for the sake of it. We go as we are on to Watford. Treat them with respect but hope our quality tells (they will miss deolofeu)
Albrighton has as many assists in the past two games feeling his way back into the side as Perez does in the past 15.

Apart from the first 10 minutes leicester were all over villa.
The only surprise was that we only scored 4.
After Justin's performance I'd drive Chilwell to which ever team he wants to go to!

Very happy with that. What a reminder of just such a miss N'Didi is to this team, he dominated the middle. Meanwhile, Mr Grealish, don't fancy a rainy night in Leicester? Poor. Best Maddison deliveries for a while too. Nice...

Oh and poor old Iheanacho. For all of his endeavour it just wasn't his night.

Just putting it out there but what do you all think about selling Chilwell for £60 million and spunking it all on Grealish?

Other than Iheanacho, who I felt a bit sorry for, we were absolutely outstanding. Barnes, Justin, Ndidi and Praet were all superb and I thought Maddison was also exceptionally tidy and creative. Vardy really is different gravy.

Chilwell can't get in ahead of Justin. He just can't. It was so refreshing to have a player who looks good going forward but who also took up some excellent defensive positions when required. He can even tackle! Same team with the exception of Vardy in for Iheanacho next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263