Post Match Leicester 4 Burnley 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castagne is ****ing mint mate

Our Belgian contingent are incredible.

I hope prey to the small baby jesus that we actually show some bollocks against Manchester City in the best game. No more ****ing bellies being tickled Brendog

He’s taking the piss at the minute. It’s possible that him, Wilf and Soyuncu are the best players in their positions in the entire league.
Youri has always looked podgy up until the start of this season. That's the difference.

Youri and mendy look leaner and wanting the ball more, timmy shows how a wing back should play and if Barnes learnt to finish he would be up their with sterling

Castagne is ****ing mint mate

Our Belgian contingent are incredible.

I hope prey to the small baby jesus that we actually show some bollocks against Manchester City in the best game. No more ****ing bellies being tickled Brendog
I think all three could get in City’s 11. Need to double check with Jermaine first though

Youri and mendy look leaner and wanting the ball more, timmy shows how a wing back should play and if Barnes learnt to finish he would be up their with sterling

I keep thinking about Barnes as a comparison to Sterling.

Sterling needed to learn to finish when he broke through. Now he's great.

Can Brendan get Barnes doing the same?

I hope Barnes spends a lot of time learning from Vardy in training.

Does Congleton deserve any credit yet? He's only received negative comments from people on here. Just wondering if anyone has changed their minds yet?

Does Congleton deserve any credit yet? He's only received negative comments from people on here. Just wondering if anyone has changed their minds yet?
It’s Congerdgers.

I know I have been a harsh critic but Barnes was unplayable last night and his through ball to Vardy was sublime. When is Evans available again it will be a shame but Mendy may end up on the bench as a result?

Hopefully Barnes has seen the utility of shooting at the corners of the goal and not directly at the keeper, the Man City game should hopefully be a cracker and I hope we are positive and go at them.

Some really positive signs for the season and much better than i imagine at this point. Certainly I had zero expectations from this season.

However, I think we've got very lucky with the fixtures. WBA are piss poor and Burnley have a small quad. and a number of first teamers out. Also there first game of the season so obviously rusty.

Ndidi has looked ok at center back, but not really tested. Likewise Mendy, he's looked fine but had minimal defensie work to do.

We need Evans back for Man city and Ndidi in midfield.

Castagne is just excellent. Even looks up before putting a cross!
Barnes could make the Euro squad if he continues like he has.
And a special mention to Youri, give him time and he will dictate play all day long and has the quality to really hurt you.

Interesting to note that the side at the top of the PL after two matches last season and the season before both ended up as Champions.

Going further back, the three preceding years, the team top after two matches never finished outside the top four.

Interesting to note that the side at the top of the PL after two matches last season and the season before both ended up as Champions.

Going further back, the three preceding years, the team top after two matches never finished outside the top four.

I feel a spreadsheet coming.

I put £25 on us to win the league at between 240/1 and 200/1 on Betfair Exchange. I will be more sensible this time and cash out once I get a decent offer (if we stay there or thereabouts).

Although the thick end of £6k would be nice too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757