Post Match Leicester 4 Nottingham Forest 0

Orifice

I'm going to post a video of me typing in rubbish to the Talkingballs forum.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I would have preferred to have seen a few seconds before and after they hit post and then in the second half a few seconds each side of Danny Ward saving that one-on-one. Delight followed by disappointment is the way to go in these matters.

H T B

I would have preferred to have seen a few seconds before and after they hit post and then in the second half a few seconds each side of Danny Ward saving that one-on-one. Delight followed by disappointment is the way to go in these matters.
Like winning a penalty, missing it and see the ****s go and score down the other end.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Like winning a penalty, missing it and see the ****s go and score down the other end.
Oh, do **** off. I'll never get to sleep thinking about that tonight!

H T B

I remember the same thing happening to Brentford not long beforehand in their playoff game, and thought thats cruel , hope it never happens to us!

So you can blame me, or

DDDEEEEEEEEEEENEY!!!!!

fitz

It was a blessing in disguise. But you won’t remember what the blessing gave.

There's loads around that incident that helped me quickly forget....i wasn't there so maybe that's why? It was a dive for the pen, we were the shitter side, they lost the final......It's quite mad really that the deeney goal is their greatest moment, despite being worth **** all. Meanwhile we went on a canny run.

Fox Fan

Probably the only time I felt so sickened watching City, I thought I was actually going to throw up
Same. I remember feeling physically sick.

I ran back to Watford station to get what seemed to be the slowest train I've ever been on. Couldn't look at football for weeks afterwards.

Still, it's probably one of the greatest sliding doors moments in football given what happened afterwards.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
It was a sickener, but knowing what happened later I can look at it for what it was. It shouldn’t have been a penalty in the first place and missing it was justice done. The Deeney goal just gave the better team the win, which as fitz said ultimately meant nothing anyway.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal1437
2Manchester City1432
3Newcastle Utd1530
4Tottenham 1529
5Manchester Utd1426
6Liverpool1422
7Brighton1421
8Chelsea1421
9Fulham1519
10Brentford1519