Post Match Leicester 4 Sporting Braga 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic performance against a decent team, with a rotated line-up and giving key players a rest when the game was comfortable.

Great result, and fantastic game & squad management from Brendan again.

Nice.

Ian Nacho looked very fresh tonight.

Brilliant. Professional. Great game management. Great squad management from Rodgers. Maddison probably MOM for me but not a bad display in sight tonight..

Madderz was #ballin tonight. Absolute pleasure to watch!

We were very good tonight and it’s far from ideal conditions for teams travelling away in Europe this season but I’m surprised at how bad the three teams in this group have been. Other than a 10 minute spell in Athens no one has really given us a game.

4-0

9 from 9

Massive GD

& a fully rested Vardy

Struggling to see how this could have gone any better to be honest.

In ten games we’ve scored 4+ goals four times, and 3+ goals six times I believe?

Kasper had nothing to do, back 3 were calm and assured, Thomas looks a very promising player but when Ricardo and Castagne are back we need to keep him involved.

Hamza in the Kante role looks quality, that's his role now do not use him as a holding man its a waste of him.

Madders looks back to his best, time for him to be back in the prem starting 11 regularly, Under tried a little too hard to impress at times and dwelled on the ball in a few instances Nacho scored a couple but was very lucky not to be sent off.

We've put ourselves in a very good position, we should be able to rotate a little heavier from here in the last 3 group games.

Brendan's man management and rotation given our fixture list is nothing short of genius. We have injuries all over the ****ing place but he is slotting in replacement players to do the job. I am SO confident in our team ability and our manager at the moment it's unreal. Right now, Brenda I love you.

Brendan's man management and rotation given our fixture list is nothing short of genius. We have injuries all over the ****ing place but he is slotting in replacement players to do the job. I am SO confident in our team ability and our manager at the moment it's unreal. Right now, Brenda I love you.

I posted this in the match thread but worth it again here:

Savage just made a really good point (shocking, I know)

But he said every player we bring on really knows their role and just slots straight in. He's right isn't he? It really does feel like that over the last few weeks.

I think Brendan has worked on this system a lot with them in training, and it's really paying off.

Brendan deserves so much praise for he's handling the squad rotation, injuries, and his in-game management right now. His subs have been so much more effective this season

That was seriously impressive.
Just a roll call.
James Justin - a thoroughbred of a player.
Luke Thomas - can easily see him becoming better than Chilwell particularly in a 5.
Choudhury- was a monster today and showed good composure and desire
Tielemans - becoming a great player
Fofana - what can you say
Albrighton, Fuchs and Morgan - perfect pro's to hand over the baton and still playing well while they are at it.
Maddison - rising to the challenge laid down by Rodgers and performances of the likes of Grealish. Actively upping his game and trying to dominate games.
Iheanacho - has upped his game all over the place. Strength, workrate and still has all the touch and skills.

Loved to watch that.

I love how lucky Ian has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861