Post Match Leicester 4 Tranmere 0 EFL Cup

Three lovely goals and a good penalty. Some decent performances and run outs for a few that needed minutes in their legs. I'm also happy we kept pushing until the end.

Alves looked particularly lively when he came on.

Decent night.

Three lovely goals and a good penalty. Some decent performances and run outs for a few that needed minutes in their legs. I'm also happy we kept pushing until the end.

Alves looked particularly lively when he came on.

Decent night.

Yep, ideal outcome. Just what you want from these early cup rounds against lower league sides.

nice confidence booster tonight madividi did really well and both Alves and popov looked very lively and we're constantly showing for the ball.

Thomas missed a golden opportunity this evening he could have surged forward more often. Really pleased for Ayew what a cracker of a goal.

Ricardo showed enough to start ahead of JJ on Saturday.

Great night all around. Ayew and Skipp really good again. Luke Thomas really good at LB. Obviously got to take into account the lower tier opposition but all in all very very good. Really good to see Popov and Alves get a good amount of minutes. Will Alves has some Premier League quality about him already IMO.....

Alves did ok when he came on. He's got talent, but I think we also saw why he's not near the first team.

It could be put down the youthful enthusiasm, but his positioning was all over the place. He didn't seem have too much football intelligence.

Probably a bit harsh for a 20mins cameo. Don't think he's ready for the first team through.

Alves did ok when he came on. He's got talent, but I think we also saw why he's not near the first team.

It could be put down the youthful enthusiasm, but his positioning was all over the place. He didn't seem have too much football intelligence.

Probably a bit harsh for a 20mins cameo. Don't think he's ready for the first team through.
He had a horrific injury [ thank to that Wolves ****] so is bound to be a bit ring rusty. He was very close to first team before that horrific tackle.
Also, He did play in the cup for the first team. [think it was the Watford game]

Full of huge promise, just hoping that he can recover to fulfil his potential.
He certainly looked keen enough last time.

Anybody know if anything happened to the Wolves ****, beyond the ban, as it was premeditated.

I think he looked great. Very lively, made a nuisance of himself put in an absolutely cracking cross... Not bad for 20 mins.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45