Leicester Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
from personal experiances its far better going away in div 1 than the prem.

more hardcores seem to go as well as more lads, you cant beat standing up at Gillingham in the pouring rain :D

you reckon they'll let us in Millwall this season?

it's the nearest ground to my house

I actualy prefer nationwide games than prem for atmosphere, we've got millwall away 14th of aug, i'm going we not banned this time, a lot of tasty fixtures, definately going to cardiff away, get to go on the terraces again.

you cant beat standing up at a match im going as many as i can this year i could only get 2 bolton away last season (damn it was cold that day)

Millwall have relaxed their ban thats why West Ham, Cardiff went there last year, and we're not as bad as them.

When You're Smiling said:
Do you reckon our away support will improve this season, as it was shocking last and we were in the prem??

M illwall
A way
L otsa
F ighting
:wink:

The support at Charlton was amazing - we can do it when we want - big away support please.....I say the big dway out is Plymouth this season coming....let's take thousands and have a weekend by the sea....smasher.

alex said:
The support at Charlton was amazing - we can do it when we want - big away support please.....I say the big dway out is Plymouth this season coming....let's take thousands and have a weekend by the sea....smasher.

i cant wait for that deffo having the weekend down there to bad im guuner have 2 wait until the last day of the season unless were in the fa cup final then its last but 1 :D

Support at Charlton was alright, i was at the back upper tier and we couldn't even sell our allocation and we only had half the stand when they give most clubs all of it, their pub was quite funny (didn't see any of their fans in there though).

looking forward to the trees away....

did you go a couple of seasons ago when they came on the pitch at us??

didn't go it was my cousins wedding.

I'm planning to go to more away games next season. We do have the potential for away big support, but I think the club's handling of away tickets last season has pissed off alot of fans.

Sorry don't agree at all - this seasons away support was miles better than that of our previous season in Div 1. The noise made at: Birmingham, Villa, Chelski, Everton, Man City x2 and loads of others was amazing!

Will never forget that Birmingham game!

Howver noise from the home fans last season was crap and if were struggeling this season I suspect it will be again!

alex said:

Charlton was awsome, that game and Brum was 2 of the best games I'v been to atnosphere wise for years. Was really proud to be a City fan then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757