Post Match Leicester City 0 West Ham 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Hammered.

Antonio, Fornals, Bowen. Late Barnes consolation chalked off because of an offside elbow.

Rodgers clearly spent all week listening to his own press and thought he really is a tactical genius...

Jonny Evans is getting dropped for Fofana in a matter of weeks he has been shite since football returned after the Covid shutdown, James Justin has had one decent game since Ricardo's injury, we cannot wait to see if Ricardo is his old self after injury we need a proper left back NOW!

oh and if you can try fecking shooting occasionally that would be lovely ...

Have we just handed the league to one of the Scousers?

Absolutely rancid from start to finish.

Set up completely wrong from the beginning and played into the tactical genius of David Moyes and Stuart Pearce.

So many bad individual performances but Soyuncu, Evans, Justin and Perez deserve a special mention as they were all genuinely awful.

This side can’t function without Praet or Maddison in that shape. It was a day to go 442 or 4411. Instead we went narrow and got completely done.

A load of shit.

Well that was shite.

Crap defending, and completely bereft of ideas going forward.

Justin, Evans, Soyuncu, Tielemans, Perez all stunk the place out. Tielemans was puffing after half an hour.

But the most horrendous performance of the afternoon goes to Todgers. Three at the back at home against West Ham, but to then not realise it wasn’t working and change it after half an hour is the most baffling bit for me. Then no substitutions at half time, when 2-0 down at home against West Ham, is beyond belief (but expected, let’s be honest).

Is this the most frustrating team we have ever seen? The difference between our best and our worst is greater than I’ve ever seen from a Leicester side before. It makes afternoons like today even more demoralising, knowing what we can do (like last weekend).

Probably could've done with a few more defenders today.

Well that was shite.

Crap defending, and completely bereft of ideas going forward.

Justin, Evans, Soyuncu, Tielemans, Perez all stunk the place out. Tielemans was puffing after half an hour.

But the most horrendous performance of the afternoon goes to Todgers. Three at the back at home against West Ham, but to then not realise it wasn’t working and change it after half an hour is the most baffling bit for me. No changes at half time, when 2-0 down at home against West Ham, is beyond belief (but expected, let’s be honest).

Is this the most frustrating team we have ever seen? The difference between our best and our worst is greater than I’ve ever seen from a Leicester side before. It makes afternoons like today even more demoralising, knowing what we can do (like last weekend).
To be fair, when we went to a back 4 they could have scored another 4

They did to us exactly what we did to Man City. For me that game highlights why you need a set piece threat when the opponent sits back and it's difficult to break through their numbers. When Ndidi is out we've got no aerial presence at all, either offensively or defensively. Hopefully bringing in Fofana will go part of the way to rectifying that. Arguably we need an Antonio of our own...

Perez can not start games anymore cumbersome and ineffective we are playing with 10 men on the pitch. If you look at the first goal he did not close the player down who was crossing the ball, west ham strengths are crosses we played right into their hands.
We have plan A nothing else I am genuinely concerned that we are slipping back into last season's form and that can not be allowed to happen, if BR selects that side again after the international break then questions must asked!

We deserved that today

I’d love someone capable of heading a ball. We have done nothing from corners/set pieces for such a long ****ing time. Disgusting performance today. West Ham were good, but we were so very very bad. At home and nothing whatsoever on target. That is more than a team like West Ham having a good day... that is just tactically poor. Can anyone say with a straight face that with our players we couldn’t manage to work their keeper once.

As for Perez, if we can sell him in the short time we have left we utterly should. With the exception of that game against Southampton, for me he has done nothing. A very expensive excuse for a footballer. I don’t want to see anymore of him. He offers nothing at all.

Rodgers took the plaudits last week. Well this week he and Perez deserve all the criticism.

I sincerely hope this is not now the start of what we became last season. We are so fragile.

I’d love someone capable of heading a ball. We have done nothing from corners/set pieces for such a long ****ing time. Disgusting performance today. West Ham were good, but we were so very very bad. At home and nothing whatsoever on target. That is more than a team like West Ham having a good day... that is just tactically poor. Can anyone say with a straight face that with our players we couldn’t manage to work their keeper once.

As for Perez, if we can sell him in the short time we have left we utterly should. With the exception of that game against Southampton, for me he has done nothing. A very expensive excuse for a footballer. I don’t want to see anymore of him. He offers nothing at all.

Rodgers took the plaudits last week. Well this week he and Perez deserve all the criticism.

I sincerely hope this is not now the start of what we became last season. We are so fragile.
It’s Rodgers.

West Ham have the advantage this season. They are used to playing in silence.

To be fair, when we went to a back 4 they could have scored another 4
that's because we were throwing everyone forward trying to recover from Rodgers tactical **** up, why on earth did he keep the same tactics as last week? Man City empty their midfield, West Ham don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757