Post Match Leicester City 0 West Ham 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS

That should stop anyone getting excited.

Tactically outthought by David ****ing Moyes.

& why in the name of **** didn't he try to change anything when it was clear to everyone & anyone it wasn't working? Why does he NEVER do that?

Utter shit against a team that will do nothing (again) this season.

**** off.

Left back. Striker.Plan B...or we can write off the season.

Now to cross fingers & hope for a few bob to come from the Arc de Triomphe later. Might cheer me up.

Thought West Ham were very good indeed and we had very little unfortunately. Shame as we’ve had a wonderful start to the season.

A fair point. 9 points is a solid start and we’ve shown some positive signs.

I’m starting to come to the realization that Rodgers is just going to have these occasional brain farts with poor setups and bad substitutions, but is also capable of getting wonderful performances too. Frustrating but we’ve got a decent enough sample size now to see the trends.

& why in the name of **** didn't he try to change anything when it was clear to everyone & anyone it wasn't working? Why does he NEVER do
This is what drives me insane. It’s ego and stupidity. Ego because he refuses to change. Stupidity because he is shooting himself in the foot.

Hopefully we won't see 3 at the back again, unless against the teams where we see much less of the ball.

Hopefully we won't see Perez again either. What has he ever offered us?? (apart from Soton 9 nil).

Feel the Justin criticism is a bit harsh though. Granted not his best game but when you sell a very good LB and replace him with a RB, it's always going to be a struggle.

Soyuncu and Evans had some shocking moments though.

Mendy probably the only one to come out from that with any credit.

Timmy Chestnuts did OK but bit of a thankless task having to beat 2 players going forward everytime and then having to defend 2 players everytime they came forward.

“We got what we deserved”

“poor performance from ourselves”

“might be some movements out”. “Happy with what we’ve got”

Our run of fixtures coming up (adding Europe to it). Not nice at all.

Thought Nacho was decent.

Put Vardy through for his chance and was key in the disallowed goal.
He usually is, he has excellent control and hold up play and is always involved in the quick/intracate moves like the goal/no goal.

Also has a good strike record too.

He should be ahead of Perez either in the 10 role or out wide.

Thought Nacho was decent.

Put Vardy through for his chance and was key in the disallowed goal.
Agreed. He deserves more of a look in. It’s criminal that Perez is ahead of him.

He usually is, he has excellent control and hold up play and is always involved in the quick/intracate moves like the goal/no goal.

completely agree with you, though I think he needs to stay central.

I should be ahead of Perez and I’m 40 with two left feet.

haven't we tried Nacho wide before and it was a total disaster? seem to recall that from a few seasons ago

“We got what we deserved”

“poor performance from ourselves”

“might be some movements out”. “Happy with what we’ve got”
I’ve been critical of the Football Manager series for the limited dialogue options in pre- and post-match press conferences and interviews, but it’s actually an accurate representation of the empty noises they do make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757