Post Match Leicester City - FA CUP WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen's Park, Birmingham City, Crystal Palace and Watford have each lost two Finals withoutever winning the trophy....

1 more win on Tuesday, then job well done

**** me I’ve got a sore head.

Woke up an hour ago and instead of going back to sleep I instinctively grabbed my phone to check it actually happened.

There are always layers to enjoying something like this and I’m finding it hugely satisfying seeing Chelsea fans online whinge about VAR.

Can’t celebrate a goal anymore? Not fair? Biased coverage?

Lol.

I was in tears again just now watching the 14/15 - 15/16 relegation to champions video. Then Khun Vichai's passing, re-living those memories. Watched the highlights today and Top with the squad and I continued very emotionally...then all of a sudden this video popped up and I had the widest grin on my face...

The WIDEST grin watching this. Unreal.

1st half and at half time, I was tense but content. We'd shut them out and looked good in patches. 2nd half, we became more aggressive and upped our game, pushed at them... and I got more edgy.

My stream stuttered momentarily before Youri scored, so didn't seen the build up (Perez's intervention, Thomas' pass to Youri). I only saw the strike and the goal. It was a colossal 'WTF just happened?' moment. Then seeing the replays, I obviously saw it was real.

As Chelsea pressed and became more anxious, so did I. I knew their bench was strong, talented and fresh. Girouds was answered with Wes. Another WTF moment. Was it sentiment? Was is the correct tactical response? Either which, it was a balls of steel substitution by BR. As mentioned above, I thought that if it goes to extra time then we've got problems, Wes won't last.

Then the disallowed goal.. in off Wes. I thought 'what a shit moment for him' Then the VAR view, the offside leapt out. That was when I just felt 'game over', the cup has our name on it.

Someone asked me: "How does it compare to winning the PL?"

I responded truthfully: It's like having sex with the second best-looking person in the room. They're not no.1 but they're still so damn sexy, and you've never been with them, so you have the second-best sex you ever had. The thing is though, you've only have had sex a handful of times, and so it's still OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! And now you feel complete, because you've had sex with all three of the best-looking people in the room, as well as a couple of others you enjoyed plenty but would rather not have sex with again.

I'm pretty sure most of you can work out who's whom.

I responded truthfully: It's like having sex with the second best-looking person in the room. They're not no.1 but they're still so damn sexy, and you've never been with them, so you have the second-best sex you ever had. The thing is though, you've only have had sex a handful of times, and so it's still OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! And now you feel complete, because you've had sex with all three of the best-looking people in the room, as well as a couple of others you enjoyed plenty but would rather not have sex with again.

Screw football i want to be in that room if yours.

There's a thread somewhere on here about either winning the F. A cup or qualifying for the champions league with mixed results among fans
Well I was unsure of how I felt about it but after yesterday if we finish 5th I would still be amazingly happy with this season, it would be the 2nd best season in my life so yeah I'd take the F. A cup over finishing top 4

However I'm Greedy and now want both :038:

I can but I bet they’ve all got chlamydia

We've been going since 1884. That's 137 seasons of some highs and many, many, lows.

It took us 80 years to win our first major trophy. It took us another 37 years to win our second one. Generations of supporters saw us potter about doing nothing much.

I can't get over how close together we've won the three major trophies. I'm so lucky to be around as a City fan during this time. And to have won the big two within five years is just extraordinary. Especially at a time when the door to the English trophy room is practically locked and bolted by the handful of richest clubs.

What we've done shouldn't be possible.

1621150533524.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371