Pre Match Leicester City v. Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
So close to buying one in the away end from a dubious site but I reckon I'll settle for the TV.

Couldn't get a ticket but I'll be hanging around the ground whilst the game is on!

Any players need more appearances to get a medal? I don't think Was can make it?

Vardy still needs to smash Kane for the golden boot, he's fresh, he's hungry, and on for a hat-trick, Schmeichel seems to like pizzas, so 3-0 at least! Could be 6-0 if they're really up for it :cool:

Any players need more appearances to get a medal? I don't think Was can make it?
Do they still do it on appearances made? I think clubs are given however many medals to distribute how they choose, could be wrong.

Chelsea bought extra medals, so they gave out about 40, including one to Schwarzer

Chilwell and Gray need to get some game time if we are going to say - 'look we've got the two most exciting England u21s aswell'
Also give Chilwell the indication that he can progress without leaving for Arsenal or Liverpool
Perhaps only the second half in each instance.

Schmeichel
Simpson Wasilewski Morgan Fuchs
King Kante
Mahrez Okazaki Albrighton
Vardy

Then Gray for Okazaki HTC
Chilwell for Fuchs 60
Schlupp for Albrighton 70

Would like to say Moore instead of Was but it looks hè is not in favour any longer and doesn't bring any form from the developer squad with him.

As much as we all love Danny Drinkwater and as an iconic a Leicester player as he has become, there is a part of me kind of glad he's suspended so Kingy can come in.

Can you imagine if Kingy scored against Everton? The fecking roof would come off the KP.

As much as we all love Danny Drinkwater and as an iconic a Leicester player as he has become, there is a part of me kind of glad he's suspended so Kingy can come in.

Can you imagine if Kingy scored against Everton? The fecking roof would come off the KP.
That would overshadow Esteban scoring against QPR last season for sure!

My brother said the same thing to me, earlier. It would be fantastic.

Do they still do it on appearances made? I think clubs are given however many medals to distribute how they choose, could be wrong.

From the Premier League rules:

The League Championship

C.11. The Club which is at the top of the table at the end of the Season shall be the League Champions.

C.12. The League Champions shall receive a trophy which it shall return to the Secretary in good order and condition not later than 3 weeks before the final League Matches of the next Season.

C.13. The League Champions shall further receive 40 commemorative medals to be presented by the Club to its Manager and to such of its Players and Officials as it thinks fit provided that any Player who has entered the field of play in a minimum of 5 of its League Matches that Season shall receive from the Club a commemorative medal.

Additional medals may only be presented with the consent of the Board which shall only be given if the total number of Players who have entered the field of play that Season in a minimum of 5 of the Club’s League Matches exceeds 39.

From the Premier League rules:

The League Championship

C.11. The Club which is at the top of the table at the end of the Season shall be the League Champions.

C.12. The League Champions shall receive a trophy which it shall return to the Secretary in good order and condition not later than 3 weeks before the final League Matches of the next Season.

C.13. The League Champions shall further receive 40 commemorative medals to be presented by the Club to its Manager and to such of its Players and Officials as it thinks fit provided that any Player who has entered the field of play in a minimum of 5 of its League Matches that Season shall receive from the Club a commemorative medal.

Additional medals may only be presented with the consent of the Board which shall only be given if the total number of Players who have entered the field of play that Season in a minimum of 5 of the Club’s League Matches exceeds 39.
I think I like C.11, sort of.

So any player who has been on the pitch in 5 games, MUST get a medal, and there 40 to give out. Hope they keep 2 back for the owners, and also Susan Whelan and Shakey and Walshy. Oh shit, how many in the sports science/medical dept? Oh and the head groundsman! There are too many people who made all this happen!

So any player who has been on the pitch in 5 games, MUST get a medal, and there 40 to give out. Hope they keep 2 back for the owners, and also Susan Whelan and Shakey and Walshy. Oh shit, how many in the sports science/medical dept? Oh and the head groundsman! There are too many people who made all this happen!
What about us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469