Pre Match Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

So, no Romero for Spurs, plus Kane just overtook Grievsie so may relax a bit and not score his usual brace against us. Perhaps a draw?

Looking further forward, it is also helpful that Casemiro is a maniac and will be suspended for the match against us.

Furthermore, Arsenal may have hit their first major blip in the season after a confidence sapping defeat to the Toffees. With a bit of luck they play as averagely against us.

Before the Villa game, I was thinking that any points from Spurs, Man U and Arsenal would be a bonus. Now I'm kind of expecting at least one, and maybe, who knows.... two, three, four, maybe even five, six, perhaps even seven, and dare I say nine!?

Amazing what a win, and more importantly, as decent performance can do to one's hope.

Don’t Spurs like ****ing around at the back with the ball.
Get in their faces from the off

Same starting 11. Go out there on the front foot and see what happens.

As far as I'm concerned two of those goals are very dubious. One against Leicester in the 14-15 season, it was a shot that looked to be going wide until it took a deflection off Huth. Kane was given the goal but I think it was because he was the rising star at the time and was making a name for himself as England future No. 9.

The second was the Christian Eriksen free kick the "brushed his shoulder" on the way in.

The latter confirmed my opinion of him, he's the Michael Shumacher of football.

So, no Romero for Spurs, plus Kane just overtook Grievsie so may relax a bit and not score his usual brace against us. Perhaps a draw?

Looking further forward, it is also helpful that Casemiro is a maniac and will be suspended for the match against us.

Furthermore, Arsenal may have hit their first major blip in the season after a confidence sapping defeat to the Toffees. With a bit of luck they play as averagely against us.

Before the Villa game, I was thinking that any points from Spurs, Man U and Arsenal would be a bonus. Now I'm kind of expecting at least one, and maybe, who knows.... two, three, four, maybe even five, six, perhaps even seven, and dare I say nine!?

Amazing what a win, and more importantly, as decent performance can do to one's hope.
I would say it was more that Everton stopped them playing football, if we play with tempo and counter fast I am confident we can get a result.

Let’s be positive lads. Don’t forget. we beat them over 90 mins at home last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757