Leicester City Women

For me I think you've either missed the point or are woefully ignoring.
Isn't there more than one point being made?

Some are talking of having no interest in the women's game (fair enough, you don't have to), some are confused by which game news articles pertain to, some about how investment takes from the men's game.... and probably more besides.

Is there a single, unifying issue to address? I personally don't see one but then I lost the plot a whilst back.

Yes, I roll my eyes when I click a link that leads to an article that's about something other than I thought it was, but it's no biggy. Maybe I've been suckered in, maybe I haven't - don't know, don't care. Click revenues are a way of the world. But I certainly don't blame the subject of the article for it.

Last edited:
Weather forums are great fun. sleetfan78 here, when do you all predict we'll see some ****ing thunderstorms again?

Isn't there more than one point being made?

Some are talking of having no interest in the women's game (fair enough, you don't have to), some are confused by which game news articles pertain to, some about how investment takes from the men's game.... and probably more besides.

Is there a single, unifying issue to address? I personally don't see one but then I lost the plot a whilst back.

Yes, I role my eyes when I click a link that leads to an article that's about something other than I thought it was, but it's no biggy. Maybe I've been suckered in, maybe I haven't - don't know, don't care. Click revenues are a way of the world. But I certainly don't blame the subject of the article for it.
Just one for me. Misleading headlines.

For me I think you've either missed the point or are woefully ignoring. It's not about the women's football team, which I think is a good thing to happen and probably long overdue. It's not about thinking that KP are wasting money on it, and it's not a whinge.
My issue is around reporting on this as if it's the same team, same game, same everything as the men's team, with a lack of clarity on what the subject matter is.
I'd be saying the same on a weather forum if someone texted me a link to an article with the headline

"TORNADO EN ROUTE TO LEICESTER..."

(Leicester, Massachusetts)
Read my post again. Especially the bit where I address everything you have just written in that there reply of yours.

Seriously. What the **** is going on in here? Let's just set fire to the last few pages of this thread and pretend they never happened.

France 1 England 0 (women's football) at half time. A friendly, so perhaps not ever going to be full throttle but a decent enough game.

France 1 England 0 (women's football) at half time. A friendly, so perhaps not ever going to be full throttle but a decent enough game.
Do the kits look well ironed?

Glad you made that clear, I'm sure some people would be gutted to turn away from the wake to find it's not the boys

Glad you made that clear, I'm sure some people would be gutted to turn away from the wake to find it's not the boys
Glad the BBC made it nice and clear as well. If we’re carrying it on.
oh no wait

Attachments

• 7E8B80FC-5F69-4E08-8392-1D0A6F76A52B.jpeg
    7E8B80FC-5F69-4E08-8392-1D0A6F76A52B.jpeg
    498.9 KB · Views: 17
Where France men's team playing England's men's team?
Good point.

Come think of it, I'm not even entirely sure that it was the same game. It could have been the French women's national petanque team v England's elite male pole dancers.

Good point.

Come think of it, I'm not even entirely sure that it was the same game. It could have been the French women's national petanque team v England's elite male pole dancers.
We’re actually all having to isolate at the minute because Ash and Zane have both had positive covid tests.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854