Leicester City Women

...and the sprinklers have come on.

What a farce this club is?
Operator got overexcited when he heard West Ham had taken the lead.

Unlucky, but they were afforded far too much space on the flank in the build up. Other than that we've been by far the better team.

Controlling the game by and large; better possession, better chances... just not able to find the net. Committing bodies forward and being caught out (particularly down the right as Bott pushes up) but I guess these are the risks they need to take. I reckon they'll claw themselves back into this.

Nah, lost it now. Pen. They've lost their composure and given away free kicks. They'll do well to come back from 2 down.

Blown it. Silly penalty given away, now 2-0. Could do with Man U winning later now just so that Chelsea's game against Reading isn't irrelevant to them next week.

Some pretty blatant time wasting from WH. Not that they really need to. Probably speaks more to their confidence at the moment.

Edit: ref acknowledges it, 9 minutes added time.

WH really don't need to do this. They've got this won (Leicester down to 10 after Mace's red card) and can see out time without playing silly buggers.

Should be alright tomorrow. Fancy them to win tomorrow at Brighton but even if not, can't see Reading beating Chelsea.

Should be alright tomorrow. Fancy them to win tomorrow at Brighton but even if not, can't see Reading beating Chelsea.
Agreed, they were unlucky against West Ham and have come on loads since the start of the season. I'm really looking forward to seeing where the team goes from here

Agreed, they were unlucky against West Ham and have come on loads since the start of the season. I'm really looking forward to seeing where the team goes from here
It'll be interesting to see if we can hang on to any of the loanees. Leitzig particularly made a difference.

We've had a couple of golden chances but this is an open game, chances both ends. Brighton have looked pretty lively and creative up front.

Edit: that said, both Goodwin and Cain are giving Brighton problems. Goodwin's developing into a really classy player imho.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854