Leicester City Women

Well done ladies. I am of an age where I no longer know how to describe members of the opposite sex, different race, religion or creed so I am going to use the most Gentlemanly word that I can find, and that is LADIES.

I am surprised that there has been so little reaction on the LCFC fanzine site to what has been a great result and a brilliant start to the season. If anyone here has any connection to the LADIES team, please can you pass on my congratulations and tell them that I will be following them with the same enthusiasm as I do the GENTS team. Unfortunately I cannot match this with physical presence as I live in South West France, but well done to all of you.

We were under the cosh for a big chunk of the first half, and should be glad of Kop's goalkeeping, but grew into the match really well. Noemie Mouchon looks like a fantastic signing already, and Ruby Mace ran things terrifically too. An away draw against a top 4 team is not something to be sniffed at, I think we're going to see some competitive matches this season

Not had my women’s ST emailed to me yet. Anyone else had theirs?

I thought the switch from FA player to Youtube would improve the coverage. But it's the same incompetence on a different platform. They switched it off in the 85th minute.
So it wasn't just me! Had to follow on text as a result. Thought we'd look toothless but solid for most of the game. Cj Bott is going to feel awful about that backpass, she'd had a good game up until that point. A shame that one of those late handful of chances didn't go in, we seemed to have Arsenal a bit rattled (was their keeper timewasting when the stream went down?) Chossenotte looked really exciting coming on, hopefully we're going to be seeing a lot more of her from a starting position soon.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69
11Brentford67