Leicester players at the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as they don't get injured!

Maddison missed training today with a slight knee problem

Maddison won't start against the mighty Iran as the dick head manager will play 3 at the back (marking the lone striker) and then just to be sure 2 holding midfielders 1 of which will track the lone striker.
We will obviously resort to hoof ball to our lone striker (Kane) with the tactic of Sterling winning (diving) a penalty to which the medias favourite will step up and score at which point Dick Head manager will take of mason mount for a 3rd defensive midfielder to cling on to victory.
So obviously anyone with any forward play and flair can watch from the bench while Hendo and Rice pass it backwards and sideways.
Rinse and repeat for the next 2 games then get battered 5-0 by France in the 1st knockout game.

Engerland will be backed by thousands of Indian looking gentlemen (no women) all wearing Portugal, Brazil and Argentina shirts denying they have been paid to do so

Last edited:
Maddison won't start against the mighty Iran as the dick head manager will play 3 at the back (marking the lone striker) and then just to be sure 2 holding midfielders 1 of which will track the lone striker.
We will obviously resort to hoof ball to our lone striker (Kane) with the tactic of Sterling winning (diving) a penalty to which the medias favourite will step up and score at which point Dick Head manager will take of mason mount for a 3rd defensive midfielder to cling on to victory.
So obviously anyone with any forward play and flair can watch from the bench while Hendo and Rice pass it backwards and sideways.
Rinse and repeat for the next 2 games then get battered 5-0 by France in the 1st knockout game.
ITS COMING HOME ITS COMING!

FOOTBALLS COMING HOME!

Engerland will be backed by thousands of Indian looking gentlemen (no women) all wearing Portugal, Brazil and Argentina shirts denying they have been paid to do so
You're absolutely right, and for this reason I won't watch any of the turgid shit this dickhead of a "manager" comes up with (unless we get to the semi-finals when I might have a peek).

I'm bored already with the latest world cup and have no plans to watch any of the group games.
I thought I would troll the lower leagues for someone to follow until real football returns!
Wow, Never been to most of the clubs and therefore most of the towns, so its boiled down to Walsall, where I lived for three years, but never attended a match, Swindon where I worked in school holidays on an egg farm and did see a few games and met Don Rogers after being invited along with the farmer (main egg sullplier to the club) to the directors box. and Bradford City where I had a most enjoyable work visit, out of season, and made up the numbers in a trial match , (but that could have been Park Avenue). Happy days!
Banks,s, Arkells and Websters, now some ****ing non beer for £10 pint in a shithole country. Anyone up for a Friday morning pub league?
I might even devote some time to christmas this year.

For this most tenuous of reasons I.E that a fellow Leicester supporter once worked for their main egg supplier, I'm going to support Swindon Town during this fallow period and I urge all other forum members to do the same. COME ON TOWN!!

For this most tenuous of reasons I.E that a fellow Leicester supporter once worked for their main egg supplier, I'm going to support Swindon Town during this fallow period and I urge all other forum members to do the same. COME ON TOWN!!

I'm not supporting them.

I was once in the away end at a Colchester v Swindon match. The racist abuse aimed at Kemal Izzet was the worst I've ever heard at an English match. Wasn't just a small minority doing it either.

Had my 1st football fight at Swindon, though I was sat in the home end and I think it was Steve Walsh who got sent off I stood up and clapped him off, bloke sat behind me took offence and fists were thrown, funny part was he was thrown out by the stewards, his mate kept saying "but he's a season ticket holder and this bloke is a Leicester fan"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757