Leicester players at the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about, Leicester to win a cup this season, the England national team gets disbanded but as an added bonus you get to kick a player/manager of your choice in the crutch whilst wearing clogs

While I don’t agree with the bloke, when your local team has basically “completed” football, you are probably a bit more flexible.

Must admit that I don't understand the desire to see your national team fail.

While I don’t agree with the bloke, when your local team has basically “completed” football, you are probably a bit more flexible.
Small time mentality

Little old Leicester

I don't think people want the national team to fail its more they are sick to death of the same old tripe being spouted by the media, players and pundits when they beat a team like Iran they all start coming up with how it is the complete performance and how this time we are going to win blah blah blah..... My 1st World Cup where I was interested was 1990 and its been the same old failure ever since, the Euros and World Cup is set up for the better nations to qualify and then get out of the group stage by pairing them with rubbish teams (yes I know that it's not the case this year with Germany etc).
If England beat France then maybe I'll show some interest and watch a game but like in previous years the 1st good team we come up against and we will be out. England are the Tottenham of international football all hype but consistently bottle it.
It's so much easier to not give a crap in the 1st place and just watch club football, International football just gets in the way of club football.

Hate that the league stops all the time for international football, can’t switch to supporting a bunch of Man City and Chelsea players, the media becomes insufferably obsessive over them, they play dull football, Clive Tyledsley, shit politicians use it as a way to signal that they’re down with the plebs, the thuggish fan culture (I know it’s a tiny minority) is vile and (again a minority) the face painted, crusade armour wearing, ‘school of life mate’ flagshaggers.

Last edited:
Hate that the league stops all the time for international football, can’t switch to supporting a bunch of Man City and Chelsea players, the media becomes insufferably obsessive over them, they play dull football, Clive Tyledsley, shit politicians use it as a way to signal that they’re down with the plebs, the thuggish fan culture (I know it’s a tiny minority) is vile and (again a minority) the face painted, crusade armour wearing, ‘school of life mate’ flagshaggers.
Now THAT is an answer.

(I don't mind watching England play).

Yep all of this. Celebrating other team's players just doesn't do it for me. Sam Matterface and Jenas are probably the commentary on the 2 channels n all....****ing bellends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757