Leicester Prediction League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

All welcome.

The scoring system is the same as LPL.

Should Leicester win, the top half of the LPLC table will progress to the next round, the bottom half will be knocked out.

As it's likely that there will be some duplicate predictions, there is a tie breaking system, as described below:

As well as predicting the score after normal time, predict the following:

1. Total number of corners (both teams) in the match during normal time.
2. Minute of first goal scored in the match (by either team) during normal time.
3. Total number of cards (both teams) in the match during normal time (yellow and red).

*Normal time means the 90 minutes plus any added time. It does not include extra time or penalty shoot outs.

The difference between your predictions and reality of all three tie breakers will be added together with the lowest score progressing to the next round (if they are in the top half of the table after tie breaking calculations have been factored in).

If the result is 0-0 then we will have our LPLC champion immediately after the Newcastle United Caraboa Cup match.

Whoever posts their predictions on this thread first gets exclusivity of those predictions. Anyone posting the exact same (4) predictions will not be entered into the competition.

Any entries that are incomplete will not be entered in to the competition.

Best of luck.

Go.

Newcastle 1-3 Leicester

corners =7
First goal= 23mins
Cards =1

There's no extra time straight to Pens

There's no extra time straight to Pens

Thanks fox58. The tie breaker system still needed to be established at some point to cater for instances where extra time is played.

Newcastle 2-2 Leicester
Corners - 11
First goal - 22
Cards - 2

Newcastle-Leicester 1-2
Corners - 10
First goal - 38
Cards - 3

Ture, but still legal I presume
''Whoever posts their predictions on this thread first gets exclusivity of those predictions. Anyone posting the exact same (4) predictions will not be entered into the competition. ''

Ture, but still legal I presume
''Whoever posts their predictions on this thread first gets exclusivity of those predictions. Anyone posting the exact same (4) predictions will not be entered into the competition. ''
If I'm honest I'm not entirely sure what it means. I assumed it meant that no-one else could predict 1-2, as I've got it, but the (4) didn't really make sense to me.

If I'm honest I'm not entirely sure what it means. I assumed it meant that no-one else could predict 1-2, as I've got it, but the (4) didn't really make sense to me.
scoreline, corners, first goal and cards (4)

Score 0-2 leicester
Corners 13
First goal 51
Cards 2

Just for clarity, if a player or member of coaching staff receives two (2) yellow cards (and the accompanying red card), this will count as three (3) cards on total. I thought I had considered everything but, after a restless sleep, worked out why it was so restless, hence this post.

What an absolute shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758