Match Thread Leicester v Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueNotes

Hmmm... a more defensive minded midfield? A kick up the a for Gray? Both?? It's good to see Choudhury and I'm wondering what the shape will be.

OldGit

This seems to reflect BR's comment about "the wrong sort of midfield". Against Newcastle,and Wham to some extent, they were too easily bullied. Hamza certainly adds some muscle to midfield.

glyn

So selfish from Maddison then, Albrighton was free for a fairly easy shot at goal.

Playing well though

popillius

We have been very good indeed during the first half but special mentions for Choudhury and Chilwell who have been absolutely first class.

glyn

We’ve just dominated this game. And it’s not a situation like Newcastle where we’ve struggled to break through, we’ve created lots of good chances.

fitz

We've been excellent and only disappointment is the lack of goals. It's hard against shithouse teams like arsenal, Burnley etc when they're just there to get a draw.

Micky

Choudhury looking outstanding. It really is shit having all of these talented youngsters.

Graz

I missed the first 20 mins but we've been absolutely on top since I switched on. Just need a goal. Came close from Ndidi and Vardy.

Now with the extra man we need to keep it up.

Be interested to get Barnes on for Ndidi if we need the extra attacking player.

fitz

Will most likely see Barnes on for albrighton as he's normally shagged out by 60mins. Been good today.

TornadoShaunUK

Albrighton had a naff start but grew in by the end of the half. We've totally bossed them but what little Arsenal have shown has come on the counter. They've been threatening a few times in those instances. Got to be careful there.

Graz

Barnes on for Ndidi at half time. Good call Brendan!

Koscielny on for Iwobi for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC Twitter

1. Enter now! 🛡️

2. 🔹 Scunthorpe 🔹 Cambridge 🔹 Stoke/Rotherham

3. "I’m so proud of Leicester City for playing a leading role in helping to get children from the area fit and healthy." 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

4. "Without doubt, there is a real air of positivity and expectation for the future." 🦊

5. “Chairmen, legends, players, staff and supporters – it’s about a family. We’ll remember all of them.” - The Birch 💙

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 38  98
Liverpool 38  97
Chelsea 38  72
Tottenham  38  71
Arsenal 38  70
Manchester Utd 38  66
Wolves 38  57
Everton 38  54
Leicester 38  52
10 West Ham Utd 38  52