Pre Match Leicester v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the recent round of internationals he didn't play in any game and was an unused sub once and that was for Sunday's match.
exactly so presumably he was carrying this injury and they didn't use him as a precaution and if it was serious then he would have returned to us for treatment

When is the presser for the game?

any confirmation on evans and soyuncu?

Soooooo.....

Kasper

Castagne
Fofana
Morgan
Justin

Mendy
Tielemans
Maddison

Barnes
Nacho
Albrighton/Under

Oh Big Wes might not be fit either.....

Assuming all fit:

Kasper

Castagne
Evans
Soyuncu
Justin

Mendy

Maddison
Youri
Praet
Barnes

Vardy

4-1-4-1/4-2-3-1 depending on how you want to look at it, but basically our usual setup but with Maddison playing narrow on the right. He can tuck inside, as Castagne provides the width there anyway

Under won't start yet I don't think; he will be there as an impact player off the bench for a while IMO.
Justin over Ricardo and Mendy over Ndidi... terrible call.

We can't give them the big uns too much for not investing more in the squad: we missed out on champs league, we've spent £100m on the training ground, we've spent the Chilwell money, there's no gate receipts and the duty freee game is on its arse.
That said, our squad is like mother hubbards cupboard when we have an injury list like this. So much so that i think like for like quality wise, Aston Villa will start the game as favourites at our place on Sunday, even though we are at home.
Rodgers needs to really pull one out of the bag here or we could be on the end of another West Ham scoreline.

there's no way he's going with Big Wes and Little Wes as the full on wheels could come off that one and shoot Fofan's confidence to pieces. I reckon they'll patch Evans up and get him out there.

Schmeichel
Castagne Evans Fofana Justin
Mendy Tielemans
Praet Maddison Barnes
Vardy or Iheanacho

I hope Ünder starts. A balanced front three would be nice to see for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757