Match Thread Leicester v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing hilarious how he's had to backtrack on Slimani.

We're absolute ****ing gash up top without Vards

BN bet of the day = Tielemans anytime scorer at 11/2 as our penalty taker without Vardy.

The line up is as I expected. Thankfully, dumped the back three. Interested to see Fofana and fingers crossed that Evans gets through in one piece.

I hope Iheanacho does well. We need him to be the good version rather than the shit version over the next couple of months.

Loads of draws this week meaning it is a highly useful time to get a win. Villa being massively overrated for me. They're still the same shitty side we put four past in both PL games last season.

Worried any time we're without Vardy!

But Perez does seem to do better when Nacho is in the side... 13/5 anytime scorer

I think there will be goals in this, like most Prem games at the minute.

3-2 to us. Perez, Youri and Barnes to score for us.

BN bet of the day = Tielemans anytime scorer at 11/2 as our penalty taker without Vardy.
I feel encouraged you think we will get in their penalty area !
Nevertheless, 3-1 to City, brace for Nacho, Slimani header from Albrighton corner in added time

I hate the cash out option when having a little flutter. I put £1 on all four prem games being score draws - they are offering me £77 back at the minute but if we end up with a score draw the win would be £465. What do you think I should do?

I hate the cash out option when having a little flutter. I put £1 on all four prem games being score draws - they are offering me £77 back at the minute but if we end up with a score draw the win would be £465. What do you think I should do?
Can you pull some of it?

Wait until half time, or at least part way through. Think both teams will score and then your cash out should get better.

Thanks peeps - I don’t know why I’m asking for any advice to be honest - the way this seasons going it could be any result! Here’s hoping for an easy win but I suspect we may be disappointed!

Thanks peeps - I don’t know why I’m asking for any advice to be honest - the way this seasons going it could be any result! Here’s hoping for an easy win but I suspect we may be disappointed!

If it's any use, the scoreline I've bet on is 4-2.

if we get a draw it will be a good result hopefully the injuries are not too serious, thank god we had players playing pointless congested internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757