Leicester v Blackburn/Birmingham FA Cup R5

And if you couldn't make the game how would you pass on the ticket to a mate or even stranger?

Almost impossible, or at least a right pain, which is sort of the whole point really - but this lot won’t see it, I’m afraid

Baaaaa….

Chippies still don't seem to take card.
There's a chippy near where we're moored that does not accept cards but accepts payment by direct transfer. They don't even check for receipt of the monies; just accept your word that you've sent it.

Almost impossible, or at least a right pain, which is sort of the whole point really - but this lot won’t see it, I’m afraid

Baaaaa….
No it isn't. It's relatively simple.

Just because you don't know how to do something, doesn't make it hugely complex.

I still don't understand why they can't or won't credit the FA Cup game to your season ticket card.
That I also can’t understand , unless they expect majority of STH to go and want to show those with cards how easy the system is.
then some may change from card to electronic next season

It’s a one off game.
I have a card season ticket.
Don’t look for problems that aren’t really there
What about when it's the only option for season tickets next season?

Tough shit for them then.

Probably about time we moved on some special fans who can't work out how to use a mobile ticket.....

Also a good chance to inject some new atmosphere in to the stands as it gets rid of people who like to moan at any opportunity.

What about when it's the only option for season tickets next season?
It is, what it is.
I have more important things to worry about in life than how I can get through a turnstile at LCFC.

If you keep off the coffee before you go down, you'll be fine,

Tough shit for them then.

Probably about time we moved on some special fans who can't work out how to use a mobile ticket.....

Also a good chance to inject some new atmosphere in to the stands as it gets rid of people who like to moan at any opportunity.
I don't think people moan because of how they accessed the stadium , it's more the dull sideways backwards passing followed by the inevitable defeat and bizarre substitutions, well it is for me anyway

So that’s where the Hull troll ended up?

Such a strange character that one. Seemed to think he could convince people that the 'Ull area was a nice place despite people saying they've actually been there.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4467
8Coventry City4364
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463