Pre Match Leicester v Bournemouth

Might be for your mate.
It really won’t. I think the club realise where we are at the moment and probably realise we’ve been actually pretty decent in the league apart from the Everton match, considering the squad we currently have.

If we don’t pick up 4-6 points in the next 4 matches, the club may decide to take a gamble. But not after the Bournemouth match.

Look, he's not going to play Mavididi and Fatawu together. That would be too much like wanting to win a game. He's also going to continue to let Kristiansen limp around aimlessly. We will set up in exactly the same way, concede one or two before HT and then play some decent stuff to try and get level.

Then he'll make four changes....

He's got to stop this shit and try to win a football match. Playing Fatawu and Mavididi together is a must. We don't need Ndidi, Skipp and Winks so one of those drops out with Buonanotte in. It's painfully obvious to everybody except 2 or 3 usuals that Justin should be on the left and Ricardo on the right but that's not going to happen either.

Come on Steve, just pretend there's like, points or summat you can have if you actually win.

Now then pop, a word please.

You appear to be saying exactly the same thing every post these days. Yes, I know I was an annoying broken record last year and it irritated many, but the point still stands. Takes one to know one I guess.

Can you let me know when you're ready to say something different and I'll be sure to start reading your posts again? Ta very much.

You appear to be saying exactly the same thing every post these days. Yes, I know I was an annoying broken record last year and it irritated many, but the point still stands. Takes one to know one I guess.

Can you let me know when you're ready to say something different and I'll be sure to start reading your posts again? Ta very much.
It’s the same pattern so far.

23/24:

Team wins, you post about sleeping through the whole game because 20s football bores you and the manager is just a cheap copy of Fraudiola and btw Man City are shit.

Team doesn’t win, you post about sleeping through the whole game because 20s football bores you and the manager is just a cheap copy of Fraudiola and btw Man City are shit plus you’re not happy because in addition to being boring we were also shite.

24/25:

Team doesn’t win, pop posts about the manager not knowing that old saying about the definition of madness, homer makes a few cracks about everyone hating the manager because he looks like a cock with rat teeth and not because they think he’s shite, boo, hiss, handbags.

Team wins: data unavailable

“6 pointer”, “must win game”, “catastrophic if we lose”

For ****s sake guys. Yes it’s a big game. But we’re 6 matches into a 38 match season, and we’re not even in the relegation zone.

It’s important that we win, but it’s not the season over if we don’t.
It would be almost 20% of the season gone without a win, not catastrophic maybe but it also means more pressure is applied to the last 30 games or so which (based on about 40 points) would require us to gain about 36 points so 10 wins and six draws.

The later we leave it to get going the more the pressure.

“6 pointer”, “must win game”, “catastrophic if we lose”

For ****s sake guys. Yes it’s a big game. But we’re 6 matches into a 38 match season, and we’re not even in the relegation zone.

It’s important that we win, but it’s not the season over if we don’t.
So after the next game we are about 1/5th of the way through. At what point should we start trying to win games?

Do you get more points for a win in April and May than in September and October?

The first game of the season could be a six-pointer. If our first game had been home to Ipswich or Southampton that would have been a six-pointer. To suggest anything else is ridiculous.

The league table is cumulative.

Do you get more points for a win in April and May than in September and October?

The first game of the season could be a six-pointer. If our first game had been home to Ipswich or Southampton that would have been a six-pointer. To suggest anything else is ridiculous.

Precisely.

Yes, there's plenty of games to go. But if we lose to Bournemouth, it makes it harder to catch them. If we are still winless after our next 4 matches (Bournemouth, Southampton, Forest, Ipswich) after also failing to beat Everton, Palace or Fulham, then the season may as well end in the second week of November because we wont habe a chance at winning enough of the rest of the games.

The ignore function does work pretty well to be fair. I do occasionally purposely click to see his posts though, as part of me does sometimes miss the bollocks he spouts.

But I’d recommend it. You can choose when to read the inane bullshit.

Other than Southampton we weren't great in our six pointers last season and that turned out alright. Other than the 12 points we got out of those 2 games we were a bit shit against immediate rivals.

Quick question. For those who are saying we’re doing ok - and I do see the point…

Which of our games so far did you ever feel confident we were going to win?
I have reached a point where I have almost no confidence in our tactics. Even if we managed to go 3-0 up again I’d be checking at FT for the inevitable 4th to go in for the opposition.

I don’t see where it’s coming from.

At what point does it become important to win a game? 6 games in but let’s not panic… so is it 10… 15… 20? Arguably we could win the last 12 and finish on 39…

We kept giving BR just another game…

If we are still winless after our next 4 matches then the season may as well end in the second week of November
I refer the honourable member to what happened in 2015.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69
11Brentford67