Match Thread Leicester v Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have fallen asleep by now if it was the usual 8ish kick off.

Honestly I'd use the 3 subs at half time option here Trouble is who goes off the list is too many. We're playing like we have had a hard journey to get there and playing away from home.

Interesting opinion from the Grauniad:

It’s all square. The deadlock remains unbroken but it was certainly one of the more entertaining halves of football I’ve seen since Project Restart ... er, started.
And he got all that from a guide dog? Wow. Shoot it though.

Aye this. Both sides being a bit shit but they were licking Potter's hoop before the match had started in full and it's been consistent rimming since then.
Evans needs to do better their main tactic is a lump over the top and he's leaving it to Justin to deal with

Right, new rule for me. Only Politics and social issues talk on here from now on.

I'm off to the protests thread

This is a very odd line up

Can’t see it working at all

Well you weren’t wrong there, were you

its been nothing less than an absolute ****ing abomination

i mean, seriously, what the absolute ****ing hell was that ?

Total ****ing pile of shite, that’s what

Been sat here like a twat peering out of the window waiting for the ice cream van to come, usually parks right at the end of our drive. ****ing no show. Just like Leicester.

‘Uncle Paul’ and Leicester City can **** themselves.

Watched Chelsea against Villa. They played so much better than we have in our games so far. How we are above them is a complete mystery but it won't be long before we aren't. About two more games I'd say.

Been sat here like a twat peering out of the window waiting for the ice cream van to come, usually parks right at the end of our drive. ****ing no show. Just like Leicester.

‘Uncle Paul’ and Leicester City can **** themselves.

It was outside mine about 5 minutes ago so you're in for a long wait.

**** me I was looking forward to this. Now sat in the garden with a cold one, not sure I want to go back in.

Oh my God he’s not changed anything FFS

Thus is ****ing insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371