Pre Match Leicester v Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Very important game and an ideal opportunity to silence all critics, both external and with connections to the club, i think NP will tinker with the team selection although i fully expect a 4-4-2 formation. I expect changes to the back 4 (maybe too big a gamble to bring RDL straight back, but i expect Moore to figure at either right back or alongside Wes. For me Knocky must start, who plays alonside Danny is also debatable, i expect Vardy to play but maybe Wood might get the nod above Nuge, recapture the form of a few weeks ago, keep Ings quiet and we will go top, im hoping for a 3-1 win Vardy Wood Knocky

the same players we were all praising a while back do not become bad in the space of a week. NP should identify shortfall, whether it be tactical, attitude, formation etc sort itand make us all smile again!

Glad you started this on dpjfox, hope you get the run going again. You are right, perfect time to silence the critics.

Chris Wood out for 4 weeks so definitely Nugent and Vardy starting. Need some cover - probably Ebanks-Blake here by next week. Going for Nugent to score against his old team in a 1-0 win.

Might as well be out for the season to be honest, not too many signs of him ever being given a run when he's fit.

Good morning everyone! Today´s the day!!
I´ve REALLY been looking forward to this one:icon_bigg

Our lads just have to go out & prove their worth against a team that has made a flying start to the season, all credit to them, but it´s about time they got cut Down to size:062:
I know we´ve had a couple of defeats recently.....but we can´t win ´em all & after having amassed the points we have, prior to this "Six-pointer".........we´re on course to deliver a Double-whammy to Burnley:icon_cool. It would also set the stage for the upcoming quarter-final :051:

COME ON YOU BLUES:038:

Quote from The Lancashire telegraph ..."No pressure on Burnley":081:..........In top position, by one point, 2 chasing teams snapping at your heels, current inconsistent form, playing a team 1 point behind away from home that they lost to twice last season???...What a brain-dead comment that is!! No, the pressure is definitely ON Burnley:098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566