Match Thread Leicester v Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we playing?
We look pretty good going forward. Ndidi giving the ball away every chance he gets but we are not playing not too badly at all. Burnley look very good going forward and are causing us a lot of problems.

Mind you, I am totally distracted by the unbelievable brightness of Mahrez's blonde hair do so I may be talking rubbish. He looks like a 60 watt bulb.

Fantastic challenge from Maguire but it looks like Brady has broken his leg in the aftermath.

The injury really taken the sting out from Burnley. We just need to stop the wayward passing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Complete snoozefest

Let's take the one nil and go home

we got the early goal - but as usual we've failed to push on and its been nearly all Burnley for the last 30 minutes - City need to step up a gear in the second half

Looks to me like Vardy will be very isolated again. I guess only time will tell but without Okazaki I'm struggling to see how Vardy will have enough to feed on. It also depends on which Gray decides to turn up today.

It wasn't broken, I wouldn't have attempted to fix it.

It's called actually managing and adapting to the opposition, something the last bloke couldn't dream of.

That was a horrible tackle by Brady. Definitely deserving of a yellow, possibly a red.

It's called actually managing and adapting to the opposition, something the last bloke couldn't dream of.
Yeah. Ranieri was a master of adapting when we won the league. Oh, hang on....

Why must you be so over sensitive about any slight question of Puel? Stop being such a snowflake. It was an opinion and written as such, not a direct criticism of the manager.

If you really want to assess it so far, Vardy has been too isolated and in truth, we've looked a shade of the team we were against Spurs albeit that the opposition is very different. Let's see how the second half progresses shall we, then perhaps we'll be able to make a more informed judgement.

2.10am saw we were leading so tuned in some 50 mins later and half time really wish I hadn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263