Pre Match Leicester V Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your reasoning for playing Ricardo at left-back?

The xg scoring coefficient matrix statistics say that playing him there would mean that I would get a nice soapy tit wank off that there Kelly Brook

What is your reasoning for playing Ricardo at left-back?

Watching his goal from a year ago where he races down the left flank, beats a player inside and out using both feet and then cuts inside on his right foot and scores.
The fact that Chilwell needs a slight wake up call, but Fuchs doesnt offer quite the pace we need going forward
And to give Justin an opportunity in the team after a great debut.
And because it would annoy a few people.

I agree with comments that we need to rotate leave out one of Ndidi Praet Maddison Tielemans rather than shoehorn them all in. Regardless of which it is we shouldnt play all four unless it's against a pretty poor side. Puts too much pressure on the full backs and Vardy and skews our shape.

Request! Short notice and highly unlikely. Coming home because I have to change my passport (not enough pages). Seen on City website no tickets left. Anyone know anyone who doesn't want to or can't go? Willing to pay of course. Only get one chance a year (unless there is an away game when there is no chance). Thanks for your help and consideration in advance.

Request! Short notice and highly unlikely. Coming home because I have to change my passport (not enough pages). Seen on City website no tickets left. Anyone know anyone who doesn't want to or can't go? Willing to pay of course. Only get one chance a year (unless there is an away game when there is no chance). Thanks for your help and consideration in advance.

There are still some hospitality seats available, if you're prepared to pay £200 to see the game...

Check foxes talk, they have a ticket section

looking forward to the game. Went to Burnley last season which was incredibly moving after the sad events with Vichai. Hopefully Saturday can be a combination of remembrance and celebration, with the opening of the memorial and a good solid 4-0 win against Burnley.
Not many better ways to mark the ambition and life of the owner than by the new team giving Top a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757