Match Thread Leicester v Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Soumare has been better than Ndidi. And I don’t think he’s had a bad half. Don’t think Bertrand has been that bad either. Is he already the new Chilwell in some people’s eyes?

How anyone can say we haven't been poor in attack is beyond me. We've been hopeless. So many times we've got into their final third or into their area and then overhit the ball or played it backwards or smashed it into the crowd or hit the first defender....

We are getting the ball forward, that's true. But we aren't doing anything like enough with it.

I think Soumare has been better than Ndidi. And I don’t think he’s had a bad half. Don’t think Bertrand has been that bad either. Is he already the new Chilwell in some people’s eyes?
At the minute I just don’t think Bertrand is doing anything to positively influence a game. He’s not closing down the left channel and he’s enough of a threat going forward

It’s far too easy for them to get the ball in behind us. Any ball in the channel and they’re on the end of it.

I don’t think we’ve been that bad going forwards and we’ve had chances, but we look really poor at the back.
The problem is that Vardy has 3 defenders on him because he is by himself, Barnes is not linking up well enough, if he brings Nacho on at least their defence will have to cover two people which will create more space for Tielemans to exploit.

BR is a stubborn twat and I do not expect to see a change.

How anyone can say we haven't been poor in attack is beyond me. We've been hopeless. So many times we've got into their final third or into their area and then overhit the ball or played it backwards or smashed it into the crowd or hit the first defender....

We are getting the ball forward, that's true. But we aren't doing anything like enough with it.
Maybe because some of us aren't intent on seeing everything as glass empty on the floor all the time?

He’s left Vestergaard on. So a sending off a ****ing certainty.
Yep, we'll look promising for 10 mins or so and then one ball over the back and he'll clip the heels of Vydra and its bye bye.

So if we lose this our premier league form over the last 10 games or so is, I believe, under a point per game.

And that includes a win against Man U kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757