Match Thread Leicester v Chelsea - EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who'd be the League Cup, eh? Beautiful in Leicester eyes back in the day, seen as embarrassing now that bigger, shinier Cups are flaunting themselves.

Embarrassing now. Confidence shot, a right thumping on the cards, players running around for no reason risking injury with a huge week coming up. All because Wes decided to go off for half time 30 seconds early. Shows you how important small moments are. Chelsea were wank up until then. We've gifted them this. Not ****ing pleased. Having a drink & an early night, no ambition to watch us get humiliated by this frankly average Chelsea team.

I can honestly say that I've not seen an act of such utter incompetence from a City manager since the days of Paulo Sousa.

Ranieri, you've made a total fecking mess of this tonight.
Come on BN. I respect your opinion mate, but you can't really believe that.

It's a friggin cup game. Some really need to get a grip.
No, Cate. No.

This was a meaningless friggin cup game that Claudio has made a total feckin mess of. It's probably the lowest point in the club's history.

We will never recover and relegation is more certain than an outpouring of angst on Twitter in fifteen minutes. **** you Ranieri, **** you Kanté. **** everybody.

It's a friggin cup game. Some really need to get a grip.

I'm gutted, but more because of the circumstances.

Stupidity from Wasil and throwing the 2 goal lead away, and now unnecessary extra time.

More worried about fitness with a tough game at the weekend.

Not that bothered about going out. A shame, but I more just wish we'd lost in normal time

i think I'm more annoyed at Wasiliewski than anything else!

Don't agree with the comments about Morgan and Drinky or the wrong selection. Don't think he had much choice anyway

i think I'm more annoyed at Wasiliewski than anything else!

Don't agree with the comments about Morgan and Drinky or the wrong selection. Don't think he had much choice anyway

He had plenty of choice - they've both run their bollocks off for 120 minutes

Madness

Almost certainly not his last game. He is no more of a bomb scare than Huth's flying elbows, barges, shoves and shirt pulls.

The disadvantage he has is he does not play regularly with Wes so they do not have the psychic link that Morgan and Huth have.

He had plenty of choice - they've both run their bollocks off for 120 minutes

Madness

They're jogging around a bit like they do for hours in training every day. Just give a few of them a lie in tomorrow and they're back to where they would have been had we not played extra time. Way too much being made of the fitness issue for me.

Come on BN. I respect your opinion mate, but you can't really believe that.

I hate managers picking half and half teams. They make no sense and send all the wrong messages to the players. The team selection tonight was incomprehensible.

Then, each and every change made tonight has been idiocy of the highest order.

He's managed to make a meaningless fixture damaging and draining.

Ranieri has been magnificent for us but tonight it's difficult to imagine him doing any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669