Match Thread Leicester v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could get more here. Imagine the message if we smash these? How lovely is it watching Castagne boss Chilwell?

Although it is the same side at against Southampton/Newcastle. it isn't the same shape. BR has gone back to the old 4-1-4-1 with Tielemans closer to Maddison than Ndidi. Interesting tactical tweak.

We've got the breaks today. Some shambolic Chelsea defending has given us opportunities. At the other end, we've been much more solid than they have but the few times they've got in, they've bottled it.

This game is far from over in my opinion. Next goal is vital.

For the first time in a lockdown game I’ve been out of my seat, for some reason I ended up on the floor punching the ground when Maddison scored. Really, really want to beat these, all about killing them game now. Fall over, time waste, pick them off. I’m sure they’ll get a rocket at half time.

Wowzers! What a half!

Apart from Evans' foul, that was a near perfect half of football.

Huge test this second half now - hopefully we don't sit back too much or bring on the inevitable extra CB too soon.

Although it is the same side at against Southampton/Newcastle. it isn't the same shape. BR has gone back to the old 4-1-4-1 with Tielemans closer to Maddison than Ndidi. Interesting tactical tweak.

We've got the breaks today. Some shambolic Chelsea defending has given us opportunities. At the other end, we've been much more solid than they have but the few times they've got in, they've bottled it.

Spot on. The 4-1-4-1 looks solid. I was wondering whether BR would bring in Soyuncu for this, but in fairness Fofana has been good so far...

Seriously though, watching that first half, which wing-back/full-backs would you want? Chilwell is third for me!

Anyone see Maddisons little piece to camera after his goal?

We're being very conservative, I like it

They're a defensive shambles so there's an argument for saying we ought go more at them, that perhaps we're showing too much respect, but I think it wise to keep it tight. They've got some pace and skills up front and you don't want to give them space.

Stay as we are and we'll get more chances as they push forward in search.

Yep agree - if we don't concede in next 10 mins I think we can push on and win comfortably

But if they score it changes the game entirely.

If we make it 3-0 though we will stroll past them

Werner coming on looks like it. That concerns me.

Seriously though, watching that first half, which wing-back/full-backs would you want? Chilwell is third for me!
He's actually 5 th for me behind Timmy, Justin, Albrighton and James... chilwell looks lost and scared out there. Almost as to he doesn't want to do anything against his old team.

Biggest half of football under Brenda coming up in my opinion.

Is this Leicester starting 11 the most complete team ever.
It has so many top individual players that play together as a team.
Would love it if we won by at least 4.

We're being very conservative, I like it

They're a defensive shambles so there's an argument for saying we ought go more at them, that perhaps we're showing too much respect, but I think it wise to keep it tight. They've got some pace and skills up front and you don't want to give them space.

Stay as we are and we'll get more chances as they push forward in search.

Changing tactics at this point would be crazy.

Need to keep playing as we are.

Quick pressing, tight at the back, and look for chances going forwards.

Two assists for Albrighton. For me, Ricardo doesn’t get back in just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757