Pre Match Leicester v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** off. Done with these sad acts.

I actually think that is truly the point of no return.

At least with the fans. **** knows with the people that got us into this mess.
Fans are zombies

Have faith, Chelsea lost to Southampton so Chelsea must be crap....
Ha ha ha if you can't beat Southampton you must be poor right........oh dear!

We kept Everton up last season by giving them an easy double.

My little girl was really kind this week to the new girl who joined her school. I watched and listened to her going over to this girl, welcoming her, introducing her to all her friends. I saw this little person’s nerves melt away because of my girl and her kindness. She then had to put up with me not being around for most of this week. I had to do a trial in central London and I was kept there for 3 days. Her mum said she was sad but didn’t moan or complain. She’s only 7 and I could not be more proud of who she is becoming.

I could’ve gone to the game today. Instead I took my girl to Hamleys and let her pick anything she wanted. We then went to a book shop to get her a book she had been asking for, then pigged out on burgers and milkshakes. I checked the score a few times but I am far past caring what this team does. I had a great day out smiling and laughing with my little girl.

I will get back to the football. No doubt we will go together, but for now I am content to be a fan from a distance. I categorically will not go and watch this team until Brendan Rodgers is gone.

My little girl was really kind this week to the new girl who joined her school. I watched and listened to her going over to this girl, welcoming her, introducing her to all her friends. I saw this little person’s nerves melt away because of my girl and her kindness. She then had to put up with me not being around for most of this week. I had to do a trial in central London and I was kept there for 3 days. Her mum said she was sad but didn’t moan or complain. She’s only 7 and I could not be more proud of who she is becoming.

I could’ve gone to the game today. Instead I took my girl to Hamleys and let her pick anything she wanted. We then went to a book shop to get her a book she had been asking for, then pigged out on burgers and milkshakes. I checked the score a few times but I am far past caring what this team does. I had a great day out smiling and laughing with my little girl.

I will get back to the football. No doubt we will go together, but for now I am content to be a fan from a distance. I categorically will not go and watch this team until Brendan Rodgers is gone.
Can you take BR next time time

This has a whiff of a Fofana and Chilwell master-class does it not?

I think it’s got a “Chelsea are as shit and misfiring as usual but Leicester gift them the win anyway”.

I think it’s got a “Chelsea are as shit and misfiring as usual but Leicester gift them the win anyway”.
No. It’s a battering for us, as ever-obliging Leicester City get Chelsea’s confidence back up.

Aubemeyang brace incoming.

We’ll set up defensively, without any kind of press
We will concede possession up to the half way line
We won’t have a single shot on target
They will score two, possibly three - one of which we will gift them by handing them possession just outside the box
One or two boos at the end, but mainly the crowd will either walk out silently, or even stay and politely clap them off

Soooooo…

What is the lineup for this?

I’ve given up hope of him dropping Ward.

The back four will stay the same.

Nacho probably plays.

He has no options on the wing.

Midfield options limited too.

I’d honestly play 3-5-2

Iversen

Souttar
Ndidi
Faes

Ricardo
Castagne

Ndidi