Pre Match Leicester V Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vardy is on the bench and Mendy starts I will be very frustrated. Surely Claude won't do that to us?

This would be what I go for too.

Vardy has to play. And I want to see what he can do with Tielemans in the team and therefore hopefully a better supply line.

But the comments from Puel suggests it will be Gray starting again up top. Unless he's just playing with us

After listening to the press conference it sounded more as if he was saying how he believed Gray could play that role in general, after being asked about it, rather than suggesting that would be the situation today. But, still, I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what happened

Of course Vardy will start

Our Claude was simply justifying his previous (bad) decision to play Gray instead

I think he's a complete idiot, but he wouldn't do that again. Stupid, but not that stupid

I was reading what Rob Tanner said yesterday about Vardy being dropped against Spurs. He said that the only realistic reason was that Vardy did say those things about Puel on the pitch at the end of the Man Utd game and Puel had to be seen to be taking some kind of action.

In Puel's press conference for today, he said that the only player he has with that killer edge to his game is Vardy. So, why would he drop him? Must be disciplinary reasons.

I think Puel was just avoiding headlines by saying that Gray was preferred for footballing reasons.

So, Vardy will start today. I fancy him to score too.

If I’m Claude I’m treating this as a must win.

A bad result here - 1 point from 18 - Is grounds for unrest from even his most fervent support.

If he leaves Vardy on the bench and we lose fans are going to not grumble, they’re going to turn completely. He won’t drop him.

BNs bet of the day . . .

Both teams to be awarded a penalty = 40/1

Zaha and Vardy on the pitch - both with things to prove following recent criticism.

I understand that Hodgson will today become the Premier League's oldest ever manager.

And if Puel drops Vardy for Gray again, and crappy Palace beat us yet again, he will become the shitest

I'm feeling confident. Some decent weather here for a changr so I'm planning on drinking outside and avoiding the football. Only games I've not seen in recent months were man city and Chelsea. Enjoy the thumping win everyone.

Should be beating these - and Brighton midweek

They’re both poor teams all round, and I fully expect six points from those two, starting off by beating this shower this afternoon

Lovely jubbly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469