Pre Match Leicester v Everton

Winks out for Buonanotte or El Khannouss. JJ out for Ricardo. Kristiansen out for anyone. A traffic cone or a kit bag will do.

Before today’s game I reckon he’d have taken Ndidi out for this and put in Buonanotte. But Ndidi had two assists today and was playing in more of an attacking role, so difficult to leave him out. The only other option is to leave out Winks, as I think Skipp has been better so far.

Justin doesn’t deserve being dropped.

So I’d go for either the same as today, or Buonanotte in for Winks. There won’t be wholesale changes, and rightly so.

3-1 home win.

Now this one we have to win.

Everton have lost every game and are a surefire relegation candidate. We have to win these types of games at home if we're to have any chance of survival.

Everton will also be dying to win after losing every game so far, so we need to be up for a fight too.

I think keeping Ndidi in is right. But I'd like to see us play Fatawu and Mavididi. Not sure he will, but hopefully if it's even after an hour we get more attacking players in.

Now this one we have to win.

Everton have lost every game and are a surefire relegation candidate. We have to win these types of games at home if we're to have any chance of survival.

Everton will also be dying to win after losing every game so far, so we need to be up for a fight too.

I think keeping Ndidi in is right. But I'd like to see us play Fatawu and Mavididi. Not sure he will, but hopefully if it's even after an hour we get more attacking players in.
Nice, early season must-win game

I'm a little concerned that they are getting better, learning, and understanding.
Plus, they surly can't keep losing - they must get a result sooner or later.

Signed: Mr. Pessimist.

I'm a little concerned that they are getting better, learning, and understanding.
Plus, they surly can't keep losing - they must get a result sooner or later.

Signed: Mr. Pessimist.
Nope, this is the season we finally flush that gigantic turd of a club. I’d love to see them break Derby’s record on the way down as well.

go 3-5-2 massive high intensity and look to bring on Subs at 65 mins to keep it going, if done right we should be 3-0 before the toffees get going.

Everton must surely have no confidence especially their defence, they are there for the taking.

go 3-5-2 massive high intensity and look to bring on Subs at 65 mins to keep it going, if done right we should be 3-0 before the toffees get going.

Everton must surely have no confidence especially their defence, they are there for the taking.
Didn't realise Martin O'Neil posted on here

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46