Elliott
Taggart
Impey
Savage
Lennon
Izzet
Guppy
Akinbiyi

Was looking forward to these shitefest games vs farmers etc. After two shite results against teams of brickies and ballerinas I think we should just bin it off.

If Tielemans, Evans and Castagne are anywhere near the starting line up I'll be furious. They cannot keep being flogged like this. They will all get properly injured soon due to fatigue.

We picked the wrong squad for these group matches so we're really struggling here. I've no idea how we pick a competitive team for this and the Arsenal match.

I go back to the transfer window and our seeming inability to think beyond 'clever' signings. A couple of solid back up players were desperately needed - in central midfield and up front. Instead, we're stuck with the likes of Choudhury in this match.

Goalkeeper

Defenders x 4

3 midfielders (4 - but one who contributes nothing)

Some randoms.

Haven’t got a ****ing clue who we roll out for this.

Certainly agree with BN that Youri, Castagne, Evans and probably Barnes shouldn’t even travel. I’d be tempted to give Kasper a break too.

With Dewsbury-Hall on loan I’m not sure what we can do in midfield. I think we may have to play with 3 at the back again:

Ward

Morgan
Fofana
Fuchs

Thomas
Albrighton

Choudhury (ffs)
Praet
Maddison?

Nacho
Slimani (hahahah)

Certainly agree with BN that Youri, Castagne, Evans and probably Barnes shouldn’t even travel. I’d be tempted to give Kasper a break too.

With Dewsbury-Hall on loan I’m not sure what we can do in midfield. I think we may have to play with 3 at the back again:

Ward

Morgan
Fofana
Fuchs

Thomas
Albrighton

Choudhury (ffs)
Praet
Maddison?

Nacho
Slimani (hahahah)
I would agree with this had Slimani actually been selected in the squad list instead of the departed Dewberrys-Hall

Ward

Morgan
Fofana
Fuchs

Thomas
Albrighton

Choudhury (ffs)
Praet
Maddison?

Nacho
Slimani (hahahah)
Actually I’d probably omit Fofana.. it appears that we will desperately need him in the PL

I would agree with this had Slimani actually been selected in the squad list instead of the departed Dewberrys-Hall
we couldn't do that, Dewsbury-Hall would have had to be replaced by another club trained player, we named 3 but now only have 2 available meaning we have a 23 man squad, only one of them, Wilf will likely miss the entire group stage

Schmeichel
Justin Morgan Fuchs
Albrighton Choudhury Praet Thomas
Under Iheanacho Maddison

With Soyuncu out for 3 months, we cannot afford to risk either Evans or Fofana. Praet and Maddison need minutes, as do several of the others.

we couldn't do that, Dewsbury-Hall would have had to be replaced by another club trained player, we named 3 but now only have 2 available meaning we have a 23 man squad, only one of them, Wilf will likely miss the entire group stage
And now Soyuncu as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265