Pre Match Leicester v Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitzo

if Vardy is out next week I'd rather see Muskwe make the bench than Shinji, we should have let him go he deserves better than this

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
BR should be building for next season.

If Morgan, Simpson, Fuchs and Okazaki are leaving in the summer, they shouldn't be involved, unless there's an injury crisis.

Choudhury, Ndukwu, James, Muskwe, Hughes etc can make up the numbers.

Skitzo

I believe he's assuming you mean to start Iheanacho, which Lako's humorous observation implies is equivalent to playing nobody.
I wouldn't make that assumption it would be either Vardy or Gray, or both in a 2 with Maddison behind if we are sticking with a back 3

Skitzo

BR should be building for next season.

If Morgan, Simpson, Fuchs and Okazaki are leaving in the summer, they shouldn't be involved, unless there's an injury crisis.

Choudhury, Ndukwu, James, Muskwe, Hughes etc can make up the numbers.
whether fit or not I wouldn't involve Matty James I would get rid in the summer, Dewsbury-Hall, Shade etc. can fill his spot, NDukwu for the winger position too

Skitzo

How would you do that?

He's on a long contract. Who's going to buy him, with his injury record, and lack of games?
find someone to loan him if we can't find a buyer, even if we end up paying some of his wages he's not good enough, a championship club would likely take him

M17TT C

This really is a must win as these are terrible.

Another other against these really would be concerning.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
you'd prefer Shinji or Ghezzal? Maddison wide in a 3 doesn't work he drifts central and narrows us too much
Not at all, no, it just means Lako's assumption that you'd play Iheanacho was right and your "Nacho or Gray" explanation doesn't make sense.

Skitzo

Not at all, no, it just means Lako's assumption that you'd play Iheanacho was right and your "Nacho or Gray" explanation doesn't make sense.
yes because this is what I would do, I make no assumptions on what Brendan Rodgers would do, I also doubt if Vardy is out injured Rodgers would pick Muskwe for the bench over Shini, but said I'd prefer if he did.

If you notice, Kasper isn't in any of them but I doubt he will actually pick Ward

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
yes because this is what I would do, I make no assumptions on what Brendan Rodgers would do, I also doubt if Vardy is out injured Rodgers would pick Muskwe for the bench over Shini, but said I'd prefer if he did
I can see why. Like or not, Shinji isn't the future of the club. I doubt Muskwe is either, frankly, but I see why you feel the way you do.

Skitzo

I can see why. Like or not, Shinji isn't the future of the club. I doubt Muskwe is either, frankly, but I see why you feel the way you do.
may as well use the last 9 games or so to evaluate the better kids, see who's ready who isn't and who needs a loan next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC Twitter

1. "Technically he’s a very, very good player. I like the fact he gets on the ball, he’s not scared to take a chance a… https://t.co/dK1L2zOYyQ

2. Former Foxes striker @TonyCottee9 is excited for the future of #lcfc's @England representatives 👇

3. Last chance to enter our competition to win a signed Wes Morgan shirt! ⚠️

4. #lcfc's youngsters who could feature for their countries today 🌍 🇬🇳 Lamine Kaba Sherif (U23s) 🆚 🇸🇳 - 6pm GMT 🇩🇰 D… https://t.co/Tv3u43vROZ

5. Today's senior international action featuring #lcfc players 🌍 Danny Ward, George Thomas (Wales) 🆚 🇸🇰 - 2pm GMT Jo… https://t.co/mUTbe22iSQ

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 31  76
Manchester City 30  74
Tottenham  30  61
Arsenal 30  60
Manchester Utd 30  58
Chelsea 30  57
Wolves 30  44
Watford 30  43
West Ham Utd 31  42
10 Leicester 31  41