Pre Match Leicester v Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitzo

if Vardy is out next week I'd rather see Muskwe make the bench than Shinji, we should have let him go he deserves better than this

if Vardy is out next week I'd rather see Muskwe make the bench than Shinji, we should have let him go he deserves better than this

So play with 10 men?

I believe he's assuming you mean to start Iheanacho, which Lako's humorous observation implies is equivalent to playing nobody.
I wouldn't make that assumption it would be either Vardy or Gray, or both in a 2 with Maddison behind if we are sticking with a back 3

BR should be building for next season.

If Morgan, Simpson, Fuchs and Okazaki are leaving in the summer, they shouldn't be involved, unless there's an injury crisis.

Choudhury, Ndukwu, James, Muskwe, Hughes etc can make up the numbers.
whether fit or not I wouldn't involve Matty James I would get rid in the summer, Dewsbury-Hall, Shade etc. can fill his spot, NDukwu for the winger position too

How would you do that?

He's on a long contract. Who's going to buy him, with his injury record, and lack of games?
find someone to loan him if we can't find a buyer, even if we end up paying some of his wages he's not good enough, a championship club would likely take him

I see 3 options for next week with Vardy out.

1741577_Leicester_City.jpg

1741579_Leicester_City.jpg

1741580_Leicester_City.jpg

This really is a must win as these are terrible.

Another other against these really would be concerning.

you'd prefer Shinji or Ghezzal? Maddison wide in a 3 doesn't work he drifts central and narrows us too much
Not at all, no, it just means Lako's assumption that you'd play Iheanacho was right and your "Nacho or Gray" explanation doesn't make sense.

Not at all, no, it just means Lako's assumption that you'd play Iheanacho was right and your "Nacho or Gray" explanation doesn't make sense.
yes because this is what I would do, I make no assumptions on what Brendan Rodgers would do, I also doubt if Vardy is out injured Rodgers would pick Muskwe for the bench over Shini, but said I'd prefer if he did.

If you notice, Kasper isn't in any of them but I doubt he will actually pick Ward

yes because this is what I would do, I make no assumptions on what Brendan Rodgers would do, I also doubt if Vardy is out injured Rodgers would pick Muskwe for the bench over Shini, but said I'd prefer if he did
I can see why. Like or not, Shinji isn't the future of the club. I doubt Muskwe is either, frankly, but I see why you feel the way you do.

I can see why. Like or not, Shinji isn't the future of the club. I doubt Muskwe is either, frankly, but I see why you feel the way you do.
may as well use the last 9 games or so to evaluate the better kids, see who's ready who isn't and who needs a loan next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757