Pre Match Leicester v Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, calm down there!

You've clearly not understood as the wheel as in the team is fine, but it could have done with a bit more energy and power behind it, as in from the manager - not that I necessarily agree with this but for simplicity I do.

It's the same 'horrible, wonky wheel' that won away at Chelsea & Everton, a point at Liverpool and also a home to Man City too?

To continue with the wheel analogy, it was no where as buckled as you suggest. It just needed the spokes tightening and the hub bearings serviced.

We don't need a complete new wheel or new team.
I am totally calm thanks. I am however not deluded and ignoring the total shitefest that Puels teams have been serving up.
We were lucky as hell against Chelsea and Everton are a pile of shit. Liverpool bottled it. The Man City win was excellent - I'll give you that.

Over the past few months we have lost miserably to:
Crystal Palace x 2
Wolves
Southampton
Newport
Cardiff

We also have also drawn with:
Fulham, Burnley and Brighton

For the squad of players we have, that is not acceptable and Puel is the person who has to take the blame.

I could join in with all the wheel puns, but I’ll spare you from it

I am totally calm thanks. I am however not deluded and ignoring the total shitefest that Puels teams have been serving up.
We were lucky as hell against Chelsea and Everton are a pile of shit. Liverpool bottled it. The Man City win was excellent - I'll give you that.

Crystal Palace x 2
Wolves
Southampton
Newport
Cardiff

For the squad of players we have, that is not acceptable and Puel is the person who has to take the blame.
I’ve read this three times and I still can’t find your wheel pun.

There was me thinking you were the hub of this website.

I’ve read this three times and I still can’t find your wheel pun.

There was me thinking you were the hub of this website.
I didn't include one. In truth it is all becoming a bit tyresome.

Crystal Palace x 2
Wolves
Southampton
Newport
Cardiff

Well some kind of emotion is making you blind to your hypocrisy.

I don't really agree with your reasons at all for our fine victories over the Christmas period but surely if you think we only won those because of luck it is also possible to lose a game through luck too? Or does that only happen to Chelsea, Everton or Liverpool??

You can't say we were lucky to win games but then it can't ever be possible to be on the reverse side of that!

Anyway, even I'm getting bored of this and it really is like a wheel in that is never ending but Puel also has to take a lot of credit for building the team and bringing the players together in the first place.

Back to the game though seeing as that is the actually topic before more posters get blinded by Puel rage, let's just hope we see something better than the shite fest from Sunday as that really was a miserable performance and anything less than a victory against Fulham with this squad of players would be totally unacceptable and Rodgers will have to be the person to blame if we don't win.

• Leicester have won just one of their last eight Premier League games (D1 L6). Indeed, only Fulham (3) have picked up fewer points from their last eight Premier League matches than Leicester (4).
  • Fulham have lost eight of their last nine Premier League matches (W1), shipping at least twice in each game. Only twice has a team conceded 2+ goals in 10 consecutive Premier League games – West Brom in 2010-11 and Wimbledon in 1999-00.
  • Leicester are looking to win consecutive home league games within the same season for the first time since January 2018.
  • The average position at the start of the day for the four opponents Fulham have beaten in the Premier League this season is 17th, the lowest in the division. The highest ranked side the Cottagers beat were Brighton, who were 13th at the time.
  • Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers has won all six of his Premier League meetings with Fulham. Only Jose Mourinho vs Portsmouth and Roberto Mancini vs Wigan (both 7/7) have better 100% win rates against an opponent in the competition.
  • Against Watford, Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers kept up his record of failing to win his opening league game at any of the clubs he’s managed in English football. In fact, at his previous four clubs, Swansea are the only side at which he managed to win his second league match in charge.
  • Jamie Vardy is currently on 99 goals for Leicester in all competitions. He could become the seventh player to reach 100 for the Foxes, and the first since Gary Lineker.
  • After netting in his first two away Premier League games for Fulham, Aleksandar Mitrovic has failed to find the net in his last 13 on the road. Each of his last six Premier League goals have come at Craven Cottage.

''After netting in his first two away Premier League games for Fulham, Aleksandar Mitrovic has failed to find the net in his last 13 on the road. Each of his last six Premier League goals have come at Craven Cottage''

Get your cash on Mitrovic to score first!

• Leicester have won just one of their last eight Premier League games (D1 L6). Indeed, only Fulham (3) have picked up fewer points from their last eight Premier League matches than Leicester (4).

Puel's legacy

Cheers Claude..

Puel's legacy

Cheers Claude..
But we have to give him credit for building the team and bringing the players together in the first place.

And playing the yoof players.

Or summat like that.

Referee: David Coote
Assistants: Stephen Child, Simon Long
Fourth official: Martin Atkinson

BR says Jamie Vardy will be fit to play against Fulham this weekend: "He took a bad knock (at Watford) and had a couple of stitches in his tongue but he’s trained very well and he’ll be fine for the weekend. The stitches haven’t stopped him talking though!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757