Fofana
Thomas

Mendy
Tielemans

Barnes
Maddison
Under

Vardy
I too would like to see that back four. But I agree that it won’t happen. Either way, 4 or 5 at the back, Thomas should definitely start on the left.

I’d start with Praet over Barnes. Despite the first 45 in Portugal, I think we are a better team with Praet in it.

Fulham played some good stuff against Everton when losing 3-2 and missing a penalty.
They are suspect at the back but played some good stuff through Cairney, Lemina, Lookman (a real livewire) and Bobby Reid and their fullbacks Aina and Robinson.
They bought on Mitrovic and Loftus Cheek who have both bullied Leicester in the past.
Central defense and following midfield runners is a massive weakness so we should score a couple but they are a bit like Brighton going forward, who we always struggle against.

They might be less adventurous away but the worst thing we could was presume they are ultra shit and end up taking them too lightly. Which we have got form for doing.

Maddison Mendy, Tielemans, Barnes are key here.

In fact anything less than a comfortable win will be a massive disappointment. We should rip these to pieces.

Fulham have won one and drawn one this season - both of these results were against the only two sides even more shit than they are (19th and 20th place sides).

They have also had an extremely easy start to the season. We will be the first opponent for them this season that have been anything better than inconsistent/shit.

They have conceded the joint highest number of goals this season of any side. Their squad is appalling.

They won one away match (at Bournemouth) in their last PL season in 2018/19 and haven't won one this season. That means that they've won one of their last twenty five PL away games.

As a result of these factors:

1. I don't want to see us playing five defenders
2. I expect to see us on the front foot from the start rather than sitting deep
3. We should be scoring several goals

Schmeichel
Castagne Fofana Evans Justin
Mendy Tielemans
Under Maddison Barnes
Vardy

Fulham have won one and drawn one this season - both of these results were against the only two sides even more shit than they are (19th and 20th place sides).

They have also had an extremely easy start to the season. We will be the first opponent for them this season that have been anything better than inconsistent/shit.

They have conceded the joint highest number of goals this season of any side. Their squad is appalling.

They won one away match (at Bournemouth) in their last PL season in 2018/19 and haven't won one this season. That means that they've won one of their last twenty five PL away games.

Schmeichel
Mendy Tielemans
Under Maddison Barnes
Vardy
Funny - I was expecting “as a result of these factors” to say

- we will definitely be losing this one
- it will be incredibly frustrating
- Fulham will score in the 80th minute

Schmeichel
Mendy Tielemans
Under Maddison Barnes
Vardy
So in the 88th minute it's 0-0 Schmeichel lumps it straight to Loftus Cheek as he has done all game, Loftus Cheek hoofs it aimlessly forwards it bounces over Evans, Schmeichel is nailed to the line as per usual and Mitrovic nods it in with his 1st touch.

Last edited:
This has got three nil written all over it.

Funny - I was expecting “as a result of these factors” to say

- we will definitely be losing this one
- it will be incredibly frustrating
- Fulham will score in the 80th minute

So in the 88th minute it's 0-0 Schmeichel lumps it straight to Loftus Cheek as he has done all game, Loftus Cheek hoofs it aimlessly forward it bounces over Evans, Schmeichel is nailed to the line as per usual and Mitrovic nods it in with his 1st touch.

This has got three nil written all over it.

we’re all feeling confident then

Win and its 21 points apiece between 3 teams at the top. Come on you wankers let's have it.

Schmeichel
Mendy Tielemans
Under Maddison Barnes
Vardy
All of that is well and good, but have you bet on us you ****ing albatross?

Referee: Simon Hooper.
Assistants: Derek Eaton, Harry Lennard.
Fourth official: Andy Madley.
VAR: Darren England.
Assistant VAR: Stephen Child.

Fulham are pure shit.

Of course they might beat us. We may throw in another West Ham performance. Or we might give them 5 penalties so they run-out 2-1 winners.

But let’s not make stuff up about them having real quality and all that bollocks.

We should give them a bumming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758